more event vandals this rediculous

Here's an idea. Only Contestants are allowed to have alcohol. When you pay your entry/get tech card, you will also get an extra bracelet that allows you to drink on the premises. And ALL competitors get taser guns when they enter. Then anyone they catch drinking without a bracelet or acting like a fool, they can tase and/or beat the **** out of for as long as they feel like. LOL

An idea I had was to ban alcohol in the stands. That way people can have their fun before the pull starts and then sober up while they are watching the pull. That would be a good happy medium between no alcohol at all and the way it is now.

How about alcohol be sold only in the premises. When you enter the gate, you get a photo ID. Swipe the card and it shows what time and how many drinks that person bought. Maximum of 3 drinks a day.

Or just no alcohol at all. Police search each and every vehicle. Suits me just fine.

The most douchery I witness comes from 24v owners. I guess because they are loud.

I've noticed that too. I think it's because they are becoming somewhat cheaper and they can get them a "chip". We all know they have a hot rod then.The same thing will happen when the price of CR's come down too. I guess ma let them off her tit for the weekend, and they took pa's truck down to have them a good ol' time. They are probably still clueless about if there was a truck pull or not.
I had some drunk kid all over the bedside of my truck when we were waiting to get out Saturday night(letting all the drunks get settled down somewhere) telling me he'd give me 15 grand cash right now for it. He kept on going on about how he had it over in his buddies truck, even after I had told him it's not for sale...over and over.

I just drove around with the windows up so I didn't have to hear all the "Do a burnout"s

Banning all alcohol makes it a crappy day for the guys that want to have beers and watch the events. I for one if I am out for the day will sit and drink beer after beer watching the races or pulls.

As for the 20 something comments I am 27 and have been to some of these afterpartys to have a few beers and whatnot. But it is not only the 20 somethings that do all this. I have seen 30 somethings and 40 somethings doing burnouts and donuts and acting like douche bags and the 20 somethings telling them that they are douch bags, so its not just the punk kids that doo all this crap there is way more. So enough with the punk kids comments cause I for one am one that will wear a straight brim hat.

Its douche bags thats all it is and they come in all ages.

Here's an idea. Only Contestants are allowed to have alcohol. When you pay your entry/get tech card, you will also get an extra bracelet that allows you to drink on the premises. And ALL competitors get taser guns when they enter. Then anyone they catch drinking without a bracelet or acting like a fool, they can tase and/or beat the **** out of for as long as they feel like. LOL

I like this idea.

Banning all alcohol makes it a crappy day for the guys that want to have beers and watch the events. I for one if I am out for the day will sit and drink beer after beer watching the races or pulls.

As for the 20 something comments I am 27 and have been to some of these afterpartys to have a few beers and whatnot. But it is not only the 20 somethings that do all this. I have seen 30 somethings and 40 somethings doing burnouts and donuts and acting like douche bags and the 20 somethings telling them that they are douch bags, so its not just the punk kids that doo all this crap there is way more. So enough with the punk kids comments cause I for one am one that will wear a straight brim hat.

Its douche bags thats all it is and they come in all ages.

When you get into your mid / late 30's , you'll be seeing it differently and probably using the 20something stereo types as well....

If you're not part of the 20someting stereo type, then don't get offended for those who use it as a general comment... I'm sure you've done it before with some other stereo type..

As for the flat billed cap, well if you're going to look like the stereo type, be prepared to BE Stereo typed..... Every human on earth does it... It just how life is...

Last edited:
When you get into your mid / late 30's , you'll be seeing it differently and probably using the 20something stereo types as well....

If you're not part of the 20someting stereo type, then don't get offended for those who use it as a general comment... I'm sure you've done it before with some other stereo type..

As for the flat billed cap, well if you're going to look like the stereo type, be prepared to BE Stereo typed..... Every human on earth does it... It just how life is...

:clap::thankyou2:

Back