Do not read if the "LORD" offends you.

You know witnessing isn't the easiest thing in the world. I've felt I have been weak in this area and have always addressed it with kid gloves.
I feel it's best done through actions and not words.
I heard just last week someone say... Don't be afraid to witness to your friends in fear of driving them away. Where are you going drive them to Hell number 2 .

great idea BTW I'm in for 3 of em .

Many have pmed and asked for more info. I have asked for a way to glorify the Lord in the diesel hobby for awhile now, and last night I recieved a answer. I believe that if someone sees these decals or t-shirts(yes t-shirts are being designed)they may ask what it is about. I think it is far easier to respond to a question than it is to start a conversation based on God. Testifing is very difficult for me! I would like to see a group at the start line of events, before any test pass or pulls, with heads down glorifing and thanking Jesus Christ for all we have been blessed with(not sure this will happen yet). That will get eyes opened. As I told some in pms, if I can bring 1 heart to the Lord then I have been a 100% return on investment for GOD. Is anyone interested in helping have DfC represented at events this year? Any ideas or suggestions are welcome, this is NOT my show, it is indeed a "brotherhood".

Diesels for Christ needs a catch phrase, any ideas? A few that were pmed are as follows, let me know what you guys think! Thanks

"Rolling coals over the Devil"
"Smokin' the Devil"
"Smokin' for Christ"

Whatever a you guys want on a tee-shirt.! Let me back up a minute, would anyone be interested in tee-shirts? I think I can get them made for around $12.00. I don't want to make anything on any of this stuff, just pay the bills. All the decals are being released free of charge. If you get on and want something bigger, we can do that too for actual producing cost.
The decals are 2inch x 2inch round, with DfC symbol, green and red in color.

Many have pmed and asked for more info. I have asked for a way to glorify the Lord in the diesel hobby for awhile now, and last night I recieved a answer. I believe that if someone sees these decals or t-shirts(yes t-shirts are being designed)they may ask what it is about. I think it is far easier to respond to a question than it is to start a conversation based on God. Testifing is very difficult for me! I would like to see a group at the start line of events, before any test pass or pulls, with heads down glorifing and thanking Jesus Christ for all we have been blessed with(not sure this will happen yet). That will get eyes opened. As I told some in pms, if I can bring 1 heart to the Lord then I have been a 100% return on investment for GOD. Is anyone interested in helping have DfC represented at events this year? Any ideas or suggestions are welcome, this is NOT my show, it is indeed a "brotherhood".

Diesels for Christ needs a catch phrase, any ideas? A few that were pmed are as follows, let me know what you guys think! Thanks

"Rolling coals over the Devil"
"Smokin' the Devil"
"Smokin' for Christ"

Whatever a you guys want on a tee-shirt.! Let me back up a minute, would anyone be interested in tee-shirts? I think I can get them made for around $12.00. I don't want to make anything on any of this stuff, just pay the bills. All the decals are being released free of charge. If you get on and want something bigger, we can do that too for actual producing cost.
The decals are 2inch x 2inch round, with DfC symbol, green and red in color.

I'm TOTALLY in on the T-Shirt idea as well!!!

Please keep me in mind when / if you get them....I'll take 2 or 3!!! sizeXL and XXL

This is So great to be able to have a hobby and passion like diesel racing and tie the Good Lord into it this way!!!!!

Thanks man!!!!

i did respond.i also pmed you.however i really dont drive like i am saved.sometimes i drag-race,sometimes i blow black smoke at tail gaters.and i dont want more people saying "thats a christian".i do realize my error.so i am not in.please people remember when we have a "fish"sticker we are looked at more.and all are actions.so if you are in please drive nice.maybe someday i will grow up but until i can control myself i dont want to give a bad witness.also want everybody to know i am a lay-pastor study.almost 4 years now and my wife and i have a ministry in our church.we serve the homeless.including going to the homeless shelter witnessing and bringing them back for a breakfast before church service.i am telling you this not to blow a trumpit like a pharisees.but to share my weekness.

that is a great thing. we would be proud to have one on our truck. In our pulling association there's a gas truck called Heaven Bound and it says pullin' for the Lord across the back. It always catches my attention.

I was thinking and I know that is dangerous but have a circle with the words

"Diesels for Christ" inset in the top of the circle with the words "Rollin' Coal While Savin' Souls" at the bottom with some sort of fish symbol on or with a truck with stacks smokin in the middle of the circle. Just a wild idea............

There was a Pulling For Jesus white truck at one time. Good runner, won Scheids in 01 I think.
After I whipped him in a red truck, some people accused me of Pulling For Satan.:umno:

I have a question though, now that there is a Muslim in the Whitehouse, what is the reaction going to be for "Racing for Allah" decals?

"Diesels for Christ" inset in the top of the circle with the words "Rollin' Coal While Savin' Souls" at the bottom with some sort of fish symbol on or with a truck with stacks smokin in the middle of the circle. Just a wild idea............

Going right for jugular on the hybrid stickers, "What would Jesus drive" eh?
I like it.

Racing for allah thats a good one! But yeah if you get some stickers made that say 'Pulling for christ" I'm in!

Back