6.0 at the southern indoor pull?

lol ya we wasnt planning pullin sat till they called me and asked, ill send er but my comp is slow so who knows when it will get there!

Everybody i will have a price by monday for the oil pump including the whole nine yards, Warning not easy to install! if u endup buying feel free to call we will be glad to help u install one, they make a world of difference, it will save ur parts and let u run higher rpms. if ur interested in one please let me know!

exactly weweld i love challenges and when they work its the best feeling ever!, and house im at 88% i wasnt kidding man out here in the country i have a gerbal on a wheel as my internet!

im a lil confused. this "oiling system" does it replace the lubrication oiling system or is it hpop oil for the injectors? i dont have a 6.0, just curious.

it replaces ur stock oil system, and it feeds every part of ur engine that gets oil, 6.0l have a bad history of breaking the lpop gears.

really cool. its nice to see someone take some time to work on a ford and do stuff thats really different and in your case make it work. good job.

Nice job with the truck, wish we could of gotten ya the fuel ya needed but our big injectors are just not ready yet, glad Tadd got you taken care of.

I also know of someone else thats doin a external pump that mounts where the second alt would go. He says its a streetable setup but I havnt seen it in action yet. If anyone want more info on that I could get them in touch with him.

fuzz, if you use all AN fittings and stainless hose plan on spending over 3 or 4 k when you add a 3 or 4 vane pump into the mix.

Back