6.0 at the southern indoor pull?

All caught up said:
depends what pull were at, this yr for the dhra i have to set the computer to 4500 which really sucks, but other pulls without like tenn. or local ones we can run about 6200 rpms safely.

Can't wait to hear that in person.....nice to see another Ferd in the mix

Has This Turck Had Any Oil Pressure Problems With The Lpop Gears. Just Wondering.

6200???? Holy Sheep SH**T!!!!!! Is the block filled? Are those stock rods??? Just curious......

skter97 said:
Has This Turck Had Any Oil Pressure Problems With The Lpop Gears. Just Wondering.

Yes many problems every pull we broke it the gear in to from the rpms coming down, If u have a ford 6.0 you will break em to if ur making power, had to change to a belt driven oil pump and reline the whole engines oil line and feeds "not fun"! And yes it has billit rods but the crank is still stock cause ford did build a nice crank!

ford did build a nice crank :}
care to share more about ur oil system??
who's fuelsystem/injectors?

Last edited:
Yes Please Share Some More Information On Your Oil System And Setup, If You Would Please??

alldiesels said:
ford did build a nice crank :}
care to share more about ur oil system??
who's fuelsystem/injectors?

Well the oil system is the same one that the Prostock and superstock tractors use instead of 150lb of pressure we have backed down all the way to 50lbs, for n e one looking to do it, its not easy its takes time and patientce but its worth it, fuel system is an areomotive pumping 6gal a min and injectors are "hybrids" all i can say at the time, built by tadd also all work has been done and done well by josh woodruff, if ur looking for parts or someone to build one like mine pretty much if u live west of miss. river contact Tadd and if u live east of the miss. river contact Woodruffdiesel. Also if theres n e pulls this summer u guys know about or would want to see the "freak of nature" at please let me know and ill do my best to come there.

Last edited:
I take it you're running most of the Ohio pulls? London/Glenford/New Lex/Delaware/Urbana/Lancaster/Owensville/Wilmington? How about Eaton in March?

brandon.

All caught up said:
Well the oil system is the same one that the Prostock and superstock tractors use instead of 150lb of pressure we have backed down all the way to 50lbs, for n e one looking to do it, its not easy were in the process of building one for tadds 6.0 its takes time and patientce but its worth it, fuel system is an areomotive "special made" pumping 8gal a min and injectors are "hybrids" all i can say at the time, built by tadd also all work has been done and done well by josh woodruff, if ur looking for parts or someone to build one like mine pretty much if u live west of miss. river contact Tadd and if u live east of the miss. river contact Woodruffdiesel. Also if theres n e pulls this summer u guys know about or would want to see the "freak of nature" at please let me know and ill do my best to come there.

I know what your running i am tadd's partner lol, just wasn't sure what you were doing for your oilsystem. Glad to hear our injectors are working well. We have a good pull in colorado in july if you want to make the trip
robert
p.s. if you come you can see a real "freak of nature" at the strip :}

that oil system sounds awsome, is that type of system drivable on the road? would billet gears hold up with that much pressure? and how much does that oil system cost?

if you come you can see a real "freak of nature" at the strip :}

When are you gonna give us the low down Robbie? Need a pic at least....:poke:

alldiesels said:
I know what your running i am tadd's partner lol, just wasn't sure what you were doing for your oilsystem. Glad to hear our injectors are working well. We have a good pull in colorado in july if you want to make the trip
robert
p.s. if you come you can see a real "freak of nature" at the strip :}

Ya thanks! those made a huge diff. but tell tad i still think we might have to go to the ones we been talking about, the ones he tried but couldnt get to work last yr!, and tell him the oil system is working great! he deff. needs one i sware by one of these now!

joefarmer said:
I take it you're running most of the Ohio pulls? London/Glenford/New Lex/Delaware/Urbana/Lancaster/Owensville/Wilmington? How about Eaton in March?

brandon.

Where in the hell is the info to get entered in the one in march! I cant wait to go back there! last yr i broke my oil crank half track and it was bad! i gotta go redeem the fords name!

All caught up said:
The 6.0 only went about 60 feet last night. It sounded like it was about to blow up when it started, then it bounced like crazy, and finally the smoke stack came apart and stopped his pull.

That blowin up sound is a v8 runnin alot more rpms then what the dodge boys can run comin out of the hole, alot of winter work and more hp than what we thought so changin suspension and getting bigger tires and then she should go. but sorry for the dissapointment down in tenn. i was tryin to get er out of the hole.

No wonder it sounded like that. I honestly didn't know a diesel could rev to 6250. I hope you get it dialed in so you can get out there with the dodges. It would be nice to see a powerstroke take 'em every once in a while.

All caught up said:
Ya thanks! those made a huge diff. but tell tad i still think we might have to go to the ones we been talking about, the ones he tried but couldnt get to work last yr!, and tell him the oil system is working great! he deff. needs one i sware by one of these now!

good deal
so what's it gana cost me to get a oilpump like u have?
robert

All caught up said:
Where in the hell is the info to get entered in the one in march! I cant wait to go back there! last yr i broke my oil crank half track and it was bad! i gotta go redeem the fords name!
Dekalb Super Pull

Preble Co Expo Center
Preble Co Fair Grounds Eaton, Ohio
Mar 2 & 3 2007

Evening Show Invations

Fri, 6:00 PM
6200 4WD Trucks
6000 Nat Super Stock
58005800 BMTPA Tractors
8000 Light Pro Stock
10,200 Hot Farm

Sat, 6:00 PM
5700 Hot Rod Tractors
Buckeye Modified Trucks
7500 Classic Super Stock
9300 Super Farm (NTPA)
4WD Diesel Trucks

http://www.coatpa.com/

Call Patty @ Haisley Machine for Invitations...
4WD Diesel Trucks (Patty) 877-948-3164

brandon.

alldiesels said:
good deal
so what's it gana cost me to get a oilpump like u have?
robert

Do u want all the pulleys and belts and the whole nine yards or just the pump itself?

Back