Hello from Zolex - Hand Cleaner

I agree. Now that my sample is all gone, I kinda miss that stuff. It really does put the "orange pumice" to shame.

Hi All,

Got a little hung up and short-handed during the holidays so I have to apologize to a few of you that requested sample that went out late.

We are definitely still giving out free samples to CD members (and their friends).

Anyway, I spent the better part of the last month servicing the aftercoolers on my QSB 5.9s and except for 2 things (needing a press to remove the core and replacing the 2 hidden, engine-side, bolts) it was totally painless. However, now that the cores have been pressed out, I believe my next go around (3 years) will be much simpler.

Jeff

Hey Guys,

Time to clean the cobwebs out after this long-cold winter. Last weekend I replaced the impellers on the engines and next weekend I drop her in the water....which brings me to a question about awakening these engines: do I just crank them up and let them idle after sitting for the last seven months? Or is there some pre-turnover ritual that I should embark on?

TIA
Jeff

Back