Hello from Zolex - Hand Cleaner

i just want to say u have one hell of a product.ive been workin on my truck and was covered in soot,oil and grease and your cleaner made my hands and arms look like i never had anything on them.can u pm me the prices for the tubes please.

Thanks Rob

I never received anything :(

But I'm not holding back LOL

Dustin Fletcher
31890 Carey Road
Salem Ohio 44460

Thanks and I'm guessing just missed.

i just want to say u have one hell of a product.ive been workin on my truck and was covered in soot,oil and grease and your cleaner made my hands and arms look like i never had anything on them.can u pm me the prices for the tubes please.

Thanks Rob

It is all on his website. http://www.zolex-handcleaner.com Close to $3.00 for a personal tub and then $20 for a 3 lb tub.

I never received anything :(

But I'm not holding back LOL

Dustin Fletcher
31890 Carey Road
Salem Ohio 44460

Thanks and I'm guessing just missed.

Sorry about that. I know it went out but sometimes our samples get crushed in transit.

we have sent you another sample

If you will send to Canada i will get a sample
Kevin Morken
Box 23 Comp 310 RR 3 Stony Plain, Alberta Canada T7Z1X3

Thanks

If I can find my sample...which my kids thought was "cool green junk" I'm gonna try it on "fish hands." Been cleanin' a bunch of fish lately and I smell like one every night. LOL I have no idea where they stuffed it.

hows this stuff stack up against straight simple green?
i currently have gojo gel that i use to clean up after roadside/parking lot repairs and getting road dirt/grim off when i get done tarping/chaining loads.. use simple green at home
and welcome

If you will send to Canada i will get a sample
Kevin Morken
Box 23 Comp 310 RR 3 Stony Plain, Alberta Canada T7Z1X3

Thanks

Sorry. Shipping to Canada is crazy (even for sample). Although we did ship a few cases out to Alberta a while ago and proportionally that made more sense than a sample...go figure.

If I can find my sample...which my kids thought was "cool green junk" I'm gonna try it on "fish hands." Been cleanin' a bunch of fish lately and I smell like one every night. LOL I have no idea where they stuffed it.

Sorry for the delayed response...been working like a dog and boating when I not.

If you need another sample, let me know.

Jeff

Last edited:
Matt wallner
201 S. Superior st. Apt.3
Dr Pere, Wi. 54115

Currently use zep cherry bomb..... Seems to work great and smells good.

Jory, it does work on fish hands!
And garlic hands too! My wife says its a great facial scrub as well?
The trial pack lasted almost 2 months.
So i just ordered 5 personal sized tubs to keep and give out.
Thanks for a great product Jeff!

Jory, it does work on fish hands!
And garlic hands too! My wife says its a great facial scrub as well?
The trial pack lasted almost 2 months.
So i just ordered 5 personal sized tubs to keep and give out.
Thanks for a great product Jeff!

You're welcome.

And, yes, it actually is a great facial and foot scrub. The micro-scrubbers (grit) we use are actually the same exfoliant that is used in high-end cosmetic scrubs.

Jeff

Back