Swole's Infamy of Carnage Continues!!

you need to look closer

Our hole diameters are the same size as Bosch. You are failing to see the chamfer we use VS Bosch not using. Yes, it is more time consuming and costly to machine the chamfers.

Look closer at your own photo Man!! See the chamfer? The holes are same size if you account for our added machine work on the fuel inlet feed hole and pin guides.

The top photo is Bosch showing NO chamfer. The botton is of course ours with a chamfer.

Attachments

• chamfer 004.jpg
    chamfer 004.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
  • chamfer 006.jpg
    chamfer 006.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The locating pin holes are larger in diameter, this allows looser positional tolerancing but forces the addition of a chamfer on the high pressure bore. This effectively reduces the wall thickness between the high pressure bore and the needle guide making it more likely to fail under high pressure.

Injector timing varies for the set with a 2 degree difference at the beginning of injection (calculated at 4500ERPM) and about a 3 degree variation at the end of injection. Internal changes have been made to the injectors causing this change in timing. Injector output balance is fair (~5% spread) but each injector is firing at a different time. This timing variation is not acceptable on a stock application let alone a high performance one.

Aside from this and EDM over burn, why the rust?

Rust would most likely be caused from water.

We would have to ask ourselves what the motivation would be for anyone to get water in an injector. For me, the motivation does not exist. I dont want things coming back. It only costs time.

A competitor might have some liquid motivation though:badidea:. We dont purchase or try to obtain injectors from anyone else. You will find zero posts from us about any vendors parts that we "tested" I use that term lightly

Swole- Goodluck with the new setup

Smokem- I am glad someone is taking the time to inform the consumers. In the past injectors and other diesel parts were sold under a guise of "we have the best parts but we don't need to explain to you why they are the best because you wouldn't understand."

I hope all of your research turns into sales.

Zach

Last edited:
Thanks Zach, but I'm not trying to sell anything, I'm simply implying that there are people that do the work, and will tell you the truth, which inspires confidence in your purchase, crazy concept.

Smokem just got owned and in typical fashion continues to take jabs to cover that fact up. LMAO Just stick to 12 valves.

Smokem just got owned and in typical fashion continues to take jabs to cover that fact up. LMAO Just stick to 12 valves.

Owned, in what fashion? There is plenty of data to back up the topics I question with Don's products, and plenty of people aware of it whom have spent a great deal of money only to find this out.

Back