Swole's Infamy of Carnage Continues!!

Just wanted to update you guys, Especially the ones that got a bit upset that Don was working on the new stuff for me.

Don and I decided that the new sticks would be put on hold due to the folks that got upset about their products being pushed back for the new G-14 classified sticks for me.

Don wants to make you guys happy and get your products to you. Like I told Don, I'm nobody famous but just imfamous for blowing chit up! I don't deserve being put ahead. The paying customers are far more important.

I'm just going to get my old injectors back with a set of new nozzles on them, for now. I should get them by Tues I hope, and be up and running on Wed. or Thurs.

So, I hope you guys won't be mad at Don or me any longer! Maybe someday when things slow down a bit and you guys have your product, I'll then test the new G-14 SS Injectors.

David
Swole, I dont doubt anybody wouldnt have done what you did, in your shoes. I dont blame you at all, you just wanted the truck up and running.

Could have been handled a lot better by F1 on the other hand, I think it pissed more than a couple people off. $.02

well i think don and i are on better terms, my injectors were delivered on friday. It is the last thing im waiting on for my 13month build. When i get them back they are going straight in the truck. I am going to trust that they are what they were suppose to be and move on.

well i think don and i are on better terms, my injectors were delivered on friday. It is the last thing im waiting on for my 13month build. When i get them back they are going straight in the truck. I am going to trust that they are what they were suppose to be and move on.

I hope for your sake they are. But I have ZERO faith in F1!

Good luck on your rebuild David!

I don't think you will catch Don slipping up very often. It sucks to be the one it happens to, but it just happens. Especially when you get too busy. I don't have a common rail, but i have purchased 4 sets of Don's 24V injectors and they were always spot on. In the grand scheme of a complete engine build there are probably other areas to be more concerned about.

Got my injectors in the truck today. Haven't cranked it yet though. Ran out f time. Gotta work about 40 hrs the next three days , so I'll finish up on Mon or Tues.

Got some new slotted EBC front brake rotors and EBC pads. Gotta install them and change out my filter and water seperators for the FASS.

Finally I will finish up some wiring on my new OD off and TC unlock box that a memeber here made for me. Thanks Kevin!

Hoping to be up and running by Tues.

Thats my light week!! But they are two 16.5 hr. days!!!

By the time I get off duty tonight at Midnight, I'll have done almost 44 hrs in Three days!!

And I did 18.5 for Mon. and Tues.....

So trust me....It all equals out!!

My record is 103.5 hrs in one week, and I was off that Sunday. :nail:

I'm waiting on 625's and another headgasket, don't let mine get cranked before yours. :shake:

Got my injectors in the truck today. Haven't cranked it yet though. Ran out f time. Gotta work about 40 hrs the next three days , so I'll finish up on Mon or Tues.

Got some new slotted EBC front brake rotors and EBC pads. Gotta install them and change out my filter and water seperators for the FASS.

Finally I will finish up some wiring on my new OD off and TC unlock box that a memeber here made for me. Thanks Kevin!

Hoping to be up and running by Tues.
Glad to see you getting everything back together again before racing season is over. You won't like the EBC stuff. They don't last half as long as the O/E stuff and leave about 4 times as much brake dust.
Billy

Swole,

I hope you get it running either today or tomorrow! I know you gotta be ready by now. (Although the rest of this site seems to enjoy the pokin' fun at you and all...) :poke:

Who did you order your EBC pads & rotors through? (I may have missed it from an earlier post.) Mine are starting to make a little noise & I might have to get them done soon.

Swole,

I hope you get it running either today or tomorrow! I know you gotta be ready by now. (Although the rest of this site seems to enjoy the pokin' fun at you and all...) :poke:

Who did you order your EBC pads & rotors through? (I may have missed it from an earlier post.) Mine are starting to make a little noise & I might have to get them done soon.

Well I did finally get it home yesterday afternoon....I only ran it on stock tuning and did not play with the power at all on the way home, as I had just installed my new EBC slotted rotors and "Green Stuff" pads...So I needed to adhear to the "break-in" / "Bed -In" procedures...

Yes, lots of folks here enjoy the Poking of fun at me.... It's all good and I don't blame them...It is certainly well deserved...LOL I enjoy it for some strange reason!! lol

I'll PM you the info on the person I got the brakes from....

i got my fingers crossed for you, Swolimous! It was good seeing you at TS!

Thank you Sir!! Finally good to meet you at TS as well!
Keep those fingers crossed for me for a LONG while!!
I won't be able to call it good untill this thing makes it at least past my previous mileage of 1000-2500 miles without a problem!! I'd really love to see this thing make it a full year AT LEAST without ANY sort of an issue...
I'm simply just Tapped out and absolutely DONE with working on my Chit!!!:bang

ONLY thing I've got left to do is wire up my new TC unlock and OD off box that an Awesome memeber here made me!! Shouldn't take too long. I just hate messing with electronics and wiring...Installing switches...

Oh, I also need one more oil change to make sure I got all my sweat outta there...So freaking hot working over the motor installing injectors, rockers, etc...I'm sure theres a quart of sweat down in my motor!! LOL

Then I'll install my REV-X I got from Dalpilot and see if I keep this thing on the road for more than a Minute!!!

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

BTW,

Don, The stock style tips of these you just made vs. the other style I used to have seem to be a bit Louder with my low rpm / low boost RATTLE.....

Not sure why but that was the first thing I noticed when I went for my first drive....It goes away pretty quickly when making 5psi + of boost but it is deffinately louder than before...

Not complaining, just saying.....I'm just glad I got it running even if these are not the new "Blue Printed" stix.......But am still interested in what the new stuff holds .......

Glad you got it home, Swole!

Nothing wrong with driving home on stock programming either. Get it broke in a little bit, then EASE into the power! lol! Might give you a chance to relax in the driver's seat a little bit. And after all this working on your stuff, I know it would be nice just to ride in it for a change...

Heck yea. Bust its a**. If its gonna break now, its gonna break anyway. Might as well find out while your close to home. LOL.

JK. Hope it works for you this time. Your definately due some driving time.

Great to hear you're up and running. Take it easy for a while and enjoy being able to drive it any time you want. You can start easing into it gradually later on.

Come to the NADM race in Crandall, TX the first week of Oct, we can finally have that sleeper showdown! LOL

Good luck with this build...hopefully it's the one to last.

Back