Swole's Infamy of Carnage Continues!!

LOL yeah your the one that made me start thinkin about it ... after looking at what you and Rich are doing im just like damn I need another career or make the wife get a job lol ...

nitrous is the easiest way to get there in my opinion...Rather than buying a tremendously large set of twins that will kill my daily driving I figured I would run a single large enough to support what I want yet at the same time be able to deliver the air needed so I can still daily drive it

Anyways not wanting to hijack the thread or anything...Swole I am sure your truck is gonna run like a scalded a$$ ape when it's all done

Soup Nazi said:
When we do the reman, we use a stock nozzle to calibrate the injectors. This allows us to measure the injected quantity correctly for all injectors. After the reman job we installed the Flux nozzles and ship them out.

F1 Diesel said:
Step 5: Final Volume Test and Balancing: Retesting with the new nozzles is next. Complete function testing and the volume of injection quantity is measured with the newly installed nozzles.

So which is it? The only sensible reasoning for you to use a stock Bosch nozzle on any of your injectors, would be that the company testing them for you follows stock flow rating tolerances. If you do have them "tested" after you install the Flux nozzles, what is the allowed variance assembled?

Last edited:
Don,

Any ETA on the stix?

Mine's ready David. I'll get some numbers to you for comparison. Make sure Don gets you his "A" game injectors this time cause I don't want to hear any whining when my old p-pump is right there with yours and still daily drives fine.:poke:

Mine's ready David. I'll get some numbers to you for comparison. Make sure Don gets you his "A" game injectors this time cause I don't want to hear any whining when my old p-pump is right there with yours and still daily drives fine.:poke:

Nice! Cant wait to hear more about it

Any ETA??

I'm am SO ready to :drive:

I'm having to :chug: to stay sane!

Lay it out Ron, where has the bar been set at now? Give mr swole something to shoot for. :poke:

I'd shoot for just being able to Roll up hill at this point!!!

lol

I'm just hoping Don comes up with something that will work long term for David. It would be great to see some big numbers and some small numbers(big power, low et), but decent numbers and staying in one piece would sure be nice. I may need to take a trip back there and give David some "How to drive like and old guy" training. It may help his trucks longevity.:poke:

I'm just hoping Don comes up with something that will work long term for David. It would be great to see some big numbers and some small numbers(big power, low et), but decent numbers and staying in one piece would sure be nice. I may need to take a trip back there and give David some "How to drive like and old guy" training. It may help his trucks longevity.:poke:

LOL

I might as well sell it then....I REFUSE to drive like an "old guy" LOL

HP is No good if ya can't use it..

Back