July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

x2. same goes with Dish Network or DirecTV. Unless you have the FSN package, you can't receive and of the FSN channels.

I have DirecTv and have FSN without having any sort of sports package... there are like 30 FSN channels.. you just have to find the one for your area.

Well, that and a phone number 1-800-DIRECTV.... They told me what channel to use LOL

hmmmmm.... I'll have to look into it more. When we looked up the channel that will be covering the event..... got the ole code 771. It's typically golf that comes through on channels you'd like to have for things like this.

hmmmmm.... I'll have to look into it more. When we looked up the channel that will be covering the event..... got the ole code 771. It's typically golf that comes through on channels you'd like to have for things like this.

I had literally 30 different FSN channels... I had to call em...

yeah, that's what I found. Which channel did they tell you to go with ? And, did you see in the line up that the RUN NADM thing will be on that channel ?

ok, since Tim didn't want to spill the beans, I found out.

If, you're in the SOUTH and have Directv, you should have FSN on channel 646. Go into the programming list to find Inside Drag Racing, then go to 8/9 @ 11:30am or 8/10 @ 4:30pm

ok, since Tim didn't want to spill the beans, I found out.

It is not that I didnt want to spill the beans, Ty.... I honestly forgot which flipping channel that it was and did not want to mis-speak. Also, they literally have 30 FSN channels on FSN and in case you have not noticed, there are a fair amount of folks on here that are NOT from this area and would need a different channel.

No need to get pissy.

It is not that I didnt want to spill the beans, Ty.... I honestly forgot which flipping channel that it was and did not want to mis-speak. Also, they literally have 30 FSN channels on FSN and in case you have not noticed, there are a fair amount of folks on here that are NOT from this area and would need a different channel.

No need to get pissy.

sorry Tim, another case of not getting the expression through text......it really was meant in a joking way :Cheer:

Back