July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

Awesome video's as usual man! Where you the guy in the white shirt kneeling at the break in the orange fence? If you were you should have told me who you were and I would have gotten out of your way sooner.

Nope black shirt here with a girl hanging on me. You had a job to do also, its fine I am used to having people in the camera shot.

Yeah the parts are ordered so next time it should be a better, less embarassing, run. I figured whatever broke would be the weakest link lol so I could fix it - but I didnt drive there to sit & watch, gotta try it.

Goodtimes man thats what its all about! Good meeting you and your buddies, we had a blast. Oh yea and sorry bout the real drunk guy stumbling into your trailer. I gotta keep that kid on a leash when he gets into the brown bottle!

It's all good, I think my buddy was more worried that it was one of those great locals. lol! i Had a great time we will have to do it agian next year.

Hey it was great meeting Ed, along with Jeff and Matt. You guys are a great bunch of guys and I look forward to seeing you next year.

The photos are being shipped out tomorrow morning too by the way, so you should have them some time next week.

Awesome.........thanks Justin!
BTW......you do a heck of a job with that camara!!:rockwoot:

only complaint I got is that Mothers Swirl remover they handed out for free in the goodie bag at the gate that stuff is a MOFO to get off!:thankyou2:

NADM wants to thank everyone who made the trip and participated! Yes A&A along with other sponsors/vendors were totally impressed and wants to do it again next year!

We have even a few new reasons to come next year already in the plans! Yes, you will benefit from the new attraction!

Great showing, great trucks, great company and we still had fun without busting anyone or anything!

Had a lot of guys come great distances to race and pull and they were well appreciated. Look for TV coverage on the event on Fox's Inside Drag Racing this fall, we'll post the date when available.

NADM appreciates everyone who made this possible in order to grow diesel motorsports!

Hey it was great meeting Ed, along with Jeff and Matt. You guys are a great bunch of guys and I look forward to seeing you next year.

The photos are being shipped out tomorrow morning too by the way, so you should have them some time next week.

Justin, got the pictures today, they look fantastic! It was great meeting you and your family. Hope to see you guys again soon. Thanks again.

Justin, got the pictures today, they look fantastic! It was great meeting you and your family. Hope to see you guys again soon. Thanks again.

Glad to hear yours came in great shape and that you like them. We are definitely looking forward to seeing all you guys again.:Cheer:

Justin, the pictures came in and they look really good!.................well, except for the ones that didn't make it through the USPS gauntlet! Those have been sent back to you, as requested.
It's a shame about that........hopefully, they will make it right.
Thanks, Ed.

Justin, the pictures came in and they look really good!.................well, except for the ones that didn't make it through the USPS gauntlet! Those have been sent back to you, as requested.
It's a shame about that........hopefully, they will make it right.
Thanks, Ed.

I already have your new prints ordered Ed, and hopefully you will get them by the begining of next week. This time there should be no problems as I'm never using the USPS again.

Jeff I'm glad you got yours all in one piece and that you like them. Can't wait to see you guys again, and hopefully we can all get together and shoot the chit.

NADM wants to thank everyone who made the trip and participated! Yes A&A along with other sponsors/vendors were totally impressed and wants to do it again next year!

We have even a few new reasons to come next year already in the plans! Yes, you will benefit from the new attraction!

Great showing, great trucks, great company and we still had fun without busting anyone or anything!

Had a lot of guys come great distances to race and pull and they were well appreciated. Look for TV coverage on the event on Fox's Inside Drag Racing this fall, we'll post the date when available.

NADM appreciates everyone who made this possible in order to grow diesel motorsports!

The show is scheduled to air on

8/09/09 Sunday @ 11:30 am EST
8/10/09 Monday @ 4:30 pm EST

Inside Drag Racing - Fox Sports Net
RUN NADM, Numidia Dragway

Inside Drag Racing Schedule

I hope someone records this and posts it because as far as I can tell people in eastern PA don't have the FSN channel. At least my cable provider doesn't list it at all.

x2. same goes with Dish Network or DirecTV. Unless you have the FSN package, you can't receive and of the FSN channels.

i have comcast and the sports and ent. pack....simply so i can track supercross and motocross...i think thats the only reason i have fsn

I looked to see if I could purchase a package and they don't even have any sports packages that include FSN. I feel gipped now.

Back