$30 per head, per day SDX 2011.

I'd pay $60 to keep the drunk tards out... heck, they've always cost us a lot more in the past.

I don't drink a drop all weekend. Just not a high roller. The stands are always full. Why charge us that don't want to sit in the hot stands but socialize and cookout in the parking lot?

Because the folks in the lot account for the lionshare of the idiocy that goes on.....

Since when is it Dan's job to give folks a free place to play and booze it up?

It is $30 per day- That is peanuts anyway when you consider it is the biggest pull of the year. I've paid more for crummy concerts.

I'll be there no matter the price, I just hope this doesnt kill the event......I am all about less tards though.

Ill be there. 1 of the best events of the year. Not letting $60 stop me. Most drink more than $60 in beer for the weekend. Cut back on the beer and your good to go. Guess I'm lucky I don't need a case of beer to get me through a good diesel event so my wallet doesn't hurt as bad as some.

agreed, we will be there!

Because the folks in the lot account for the lionshare of the idiocy that goes on.....

Since when is it Dan's job to give folks a free place to play and booze it up?

It is $30 per day- That is peanuts anyway when you consider it is the biggest pull of the year. I've paid more for crummy concerts.

Its not dans place to give out a free booze yard. My problem is that Dan oversells the inadequate facilities there. So even if I pay $30 to watch the biggest pull of the year (which is a good price) I am not guaranteed a seat like I would expect for a $30 ticket.

Its not dans place to give out a free booze yard. My problem is that Dan oversells the inadequate facilities there. So even if I pay $30 to watch the biggest pull of the year (which is a good price) I am not guaranteed a seat like I would expect for a $30 ticket.

Not guaranteed but I've never had a bad seat in three years of going...You make it sound way worse than it really is.

Not guaranteed but I've never had a bad seat in three years of going...You make it sound way worse than it really is.

I guess I have the minority opinion. In the six years I have gone I haven't got a seat for Saturday night due to the stands being full 1.5 hours before event start for two of those years.

It seems easy to me. Separate the parking and event fees. You can have a full stadium there without a full parking lot. If both are full more money can be made.

Me and the wife moved seats twice last year....never had an issue finding a seat on Sat. night on either side of the track.

Now finding one without having to listen to a drunk resident expert that thinks he should get to see every pair of tits within shouting distance is the difficult part!

Me and the wife moved seats twice last year....never had an issue finding a seat on Sat. night on either side of the track.

Now finding one without having to listen to a drunk resident expert that thinks he should get to see every pair of tits within shouting distance is the difficult part!

LOL very true

A bunch of us are thinking about coming up again, but $120 for the girlfriend and I just to get in is a bit ridiculous I think. Plus a hotel for 2 nights. Glad some people can say thats pocket change not me. Like said before, all of the dump drunks that mess it up for the rest of us seem to have an unlimited supply of daddy's money. I think they will be there regaurdless of price. Guess since everything else is going up Dan figures he needs to as well. Just my two cents.

A bunch of us are thinking about coming up again, but $120 for the girlfriend and I just to get in is a bit ridiculous I think. Plus a hotel for 2 nights. Glad some people can say thats pocket change not me. Like said before, all of the dump drunks that mess it up for the rest of us seem to have an unlimited supply of daddy's money. I think they will be there regaurdless of price. Guess since everything else is going up Dan figures he needs to as well. Just my two cents.

Thank You. You have the same feelings I do on the subject.

For years, no one had to pay for parking, then a couple of years ago some retards tore up the fields doing donuts and "Dan" had to pay to reseed the fields. I know it probably wasn't you or Haloman, but we as a group pay for the idiocy of others and we are lumped into one whole group. That is where the extra money for the ticket prices come from. You guys think $30/ person plus a little fuel to get there is bad, I will trade you any day of the week. 2 plane tickets+rental car+hotel for 3 nights+food. As for me I know where I will be the last weekend of August every year until Scheid doesn't have their event anymore.

How much do you guys think it costs to put on that event? Gotta pay your people, or those people won't be "yours" anymore.

IMO 30 dollars is pretty cheap. Hell its 12 dollars to go to a pull here and Utah and we 6 super mod trucks.

So if I roll in with 5 people in my truck and want weekend passes at at $75 which includes parking fees. So all 5 of us in the truck are paying the same price for the parking of one truck.

1 truck 5 people= $375
5 trucks 1 person each truck = $375 ????

I will probably still go but is it me or does that not make sense.

just a way for them to make more money. I didnt go last year and wont this year either. I would like to watch the pulls but not that bad. I dont drink and tear $hit up so I shouldnt be punished for those that do

Back