TS Stryker

AHall

Hobbyist
135hp plug n play progressive tuner for 2013-14 trucks. Seems promising. All emissions in tact. Mileage, load based, no additional smoke, etc.

I don't want deletes. Hoping the scr proves reliable as the big trucks. I don't feel like hacking up a 60k truck anyway.

Just delete it. If you need warranty work just pop the dpf and egr back on

It's stupid to hack up something that works good right like it is. Only thing I would do is probably put a stealth egr blockoff plate in and maybe a external wastegate to keep drivepressure in check.

I'd like to turn the egr off as well, but it shouldn't cycle nearly as much as the older ones.

LOL just put it back. Like it takes 5 minutes to do. Don't have time to do that every time. Noway am I hacking mine up either. Play with some stuff with the items that are already in place but that's it.

LOL just put it back. Like it takes 5 minutes to do. Don't have time to do t every time. Noway am I hacking mine up either. Play with some stuff with the items that are already in place but that's it.

Oh come on, you know you want to take a saw to your 3 month old truck. Hell might as well cut a hole in the bed for some stacks while we're at it.

If your into stacks then do it lol. Do what you want with your truck, i mean its your ******* truck. If you want to make it fun to drive then delete and tune that mutha.

Oh come on, you know you want to take a saw to your 3 month old truck. Hell might as well cut a hole in the bed for some stacks while we're at it.

I'm about to cut a hole for a gooseneck. Hell might as well put some stacks in while I've got the hole saw out. Oral the coal 4 life baby!

After the first year of driving a new vehicle, I think you're pretty well going to know if it's a lemon or not. I'd have no problems deleting a new truck after a year of ownership once I know everything is ok. After that, anything that breaks will be replaced with better/stronger, not weak and stock

I'm about to cut a hole for a gooseneck. Hell might as well put some stacks in while I've got the hole saw out.

I approve of this message. ;) LOL

And no one in their right mind will ever "just throw that stuff back on" once it has been removed. :bang

Back