TS Stryker

Assuming a guy were to put on a Stryker what's the options for monitoring? Truck has factory boost and trans temp, but no exhaust temp. It would be nice to be able to use the factory egt probes. Has edge made an insite or CTS setup for these yet?

Assuming a guy were to put on a Stryker what's the options for monitoring? Truck has factory boost and trans temp, but no exhaust temp. It would be nice to be able to use the factory egt probes. Has edge made an insite or CTS setup for these yet?

I'm thinking the edge is compatable with them.

Ryan

Hello all 2013.5 owners

Today I have to respond to the many who asked for the release of our 2013.5 tuner.

We had some very positive results in testing last week but also some new difficulties.
A March release seems not to become true, and this time I will not again announce what month the tuner comes before the first full functional beta tuner is on my desk and has no more issues on our test truck.
It is not the first time I did regret to announce March as release date, but we were so euphoric as we did find the solution we thought we would be easy ready in March.
We did not only have to develop the software for the ECM but also the software for our new tuner with it's screen what doubles our work and possible reasons for problems.
I hope you all don't think I am a liar now, but that March date was what we at first thought to hold, but we got some other surprises the engineers have left in the ECM for us.
It could be very soon but possibly also use us a half year or more to have the tuner ready.
All my answers to the 2013.5 release from now on is "we are working on it" until the last glitch is solved and the production starts.
Sorrry for that

shocking!!! so much for that March release date, no? LOL

I'm not bagging on them. They're certainly better at this stuff than I am! But they have a history of overpromising and underproducing.

Whereas the company that's most likely to ACTUALLY come with 13/14 delete support has a history of not saying much, not promising pie-in-the-sky deadlines, and being first to market with trouble-free tuning.

Your March release date was originally supposed to be late Oct of last year IIRC LOL

So other then all this amazing **** talking about this company with broken promises, does anyone have any input on the performance of the TS stryker such as increased HP, Fuel Mileage, and all of that good stuff?

seeing as it just came out a week or so ago, and this forum isn't super strong on basic late-model stuff? No, nobody has any.

as evidenced by this thread

The threads on cforum don't seem to favor the stryker much. I'm holding out for something that increases throttle response, tire size, and makes the exhaust brake more aggressive. Also something to monitor egts.

Interesting...

IMG_419753002823822_zpskjgthd4b.jpeg

I wonder who the competitor is? I've bee running the bully dog setup for just over 2 months with no issues

Back