Holiday Giveaway!

Sorry, Had to put a fire out at work...It is taking quite a bit of time to put all the names in the hat!

Okaay guys...... Drum roll.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And The winner of the $150 gift certificate to Beans Diesel Performance, and Presta Car wash supplies from Southern Polyurethanes is:

DOODAH!

I actually pulled your name from the hat with your referral of "GOD RAM IT" So you make owe him dinner for joining up. :woohoo:

Send me a PM with some contact info and I'll let you in on how to get your prizes. Thanks again to all who participated! :thankyou2:

Not to worry fellas..... Thete is another contest in the works, and It should be bigger and better than anyone has sver seen :woohoo:

SWEET!!!! I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!!!:shake: :shake: :thankyou2:

PM sent!, and thanks guys for making this site happen!!!!, it has very quickly become one of my favorites,......, and Godramit, Thankyou, and I will make it right with you!!!
and thanks everyone else........ I picked up a 98 12-valve for a DD, and need to start bombing, this is a good start, it will be put to good {or bad} use!!!:snoop:
Shawn

Congratulations Shawn!

Your 4 gallons of Presta Lubri-Suds will ship out of LaGrange, GA tomorrow.

I'll commit freebies to every one of these contests for the rest of 2007.

Cool!, thanks a bunch, now, only if I new of someone who could show me how to use it!!!!lol

Back