Holiday Giveaway!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Hey Gang,
It is the holiday season, and we want to show our appreciation to our members by having a "Farewell to 06" giveaway. If you have blown all your mod money on gifts for the family and others, that is okay, the winner will be able to make the holiday season black as coal with a $150 gift certificate to Beans Diesel Performance , a case of Presta's Premium Carwash Concentrate, compliments of Southern Polyurethanes Inc. , a Competition Diesel tee-shirt, and a fistfull of Comp D Stickers (good for 10 RWHP apiece):woohoo:All you have to do to enter is refer new members to the site and have them post here. We will be keeping tabs on new members, and for every referral you have, your name and the name of the member who you referred will be added to the hat. The more referrals you have, the better your chances will be at winning. The contest will run from today until January 5th, so go get all the referrals you can! Thanks to Beans Diesel Performance and Southern Polyurethanes for making this possible for us! :thankyou2:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Comp D Staff and Admin

Last edited:
.....150 from Bean, that's scary! Once you're on the Hook......

Shwagg for referrals???:rockwoot: :woohoo:

LET'S GO PEOPLE !!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!! :woohoo:

And win some shwagg- from the BEST Diesel site on the net!!!!:bow: :bow: :bow:

Dalpilot said:
Uh oh, anybody think they can top Richards?

Richard and Scott both are not eligible for this one, unless their pride gets in the way LOL LOL

Here's the deal, I will sweeten the pot with an extra $100 to ANY site vendor if someone can beat Scott's (Partsguy662) record :evil Same rules apply, they must be real members etc. etc.

Any takers???? :ylsuper:

Uh oh....Billy's laying down some smack. I likes it.
What was that record anyway ? Wasn't it over 30 ? I can't remember...I've been drunk since then.

It was over 30... And that seem's like an awesome deal. But these have to be legit members.

Allright, I am not gonna let Billy have all the fun, and I am not trying to steal his thunder, but I'll throw a 100.00 towards one of the vendors to match Billys "ANTE", if someone legitimatly breaks scotts record. I know somebody can do it. Thats 350.00 bones, and some cool swag! Now get out there and tell your buddies about "Comp D"

I'm one of Scott's recruits I guess. Don't blame me though, I was drinking a lot when I met him.

Scott can be a decent guy from time to time though. LOL LOL LOL LOL

George

I plan on winning this contest just so I can take Tim and Billys money LOL

gstanfield said:
I'm one of Scott's recruits I guess. Don't blame me though, I was drinking a lot when I met him.

Scott can be a decent guy from time to time though. LOL LOL LOL LOL

George

:lolly:

nummit said:
I plan on winning this contest just so I can take Tim and Billys money LOL

You don't count :poke:

C'mon folks, that's $350 toward your next playtoy for the truck, surely SOMEBODY wants it :evil

Back