Need some help???

Kman9090

Ive been awaiting for my accountant to get acttivated over at dieselplace but thats taking forever so ill ask her.

I want to put and EGR blocker plate and straight pipe my 04.5 but i was wondering if that will set in CEL???

Will you be running a tuner at all? What's going on with your acct. on DP ? I'm an Administrator there so let me know if your having trouble.

i dont know it says im a user but cant post new threads or comment, mu user name is kman9091

no i proably wont be running a tunner for awhile and if i do it wil be a ppe

It will set a CEL without a tuner but I was running the ATS tuner which is equivilant to the PPE and it will clear your CEL light when you install it. I dont mean to be pushy but, if your going to spend that money on PPE go with the EFI live hands down SO much better than a plug and play!

I never got a CEL with the above mentioned mods, it would set a soft code that was stored, but never tripped the CEL light. I guess some trucks do, some don't.

Mines an FE9 and it set an MIL on a grade with a straight pipe and from when I installed the plate till I installed a fingers stick.

Back