Need some help???

Kman9090

Ive been awaiting for my accountant to get acttivated over at dieselplace but thats taking forever so ill ask her.

I want to put and EGR blocker plate and straight pipe my 04.5 but i was wondering if that will set in CEL???

Will you be running a tuner at all? What's going on with your acct. on DP ? I'm an Administrator there so let me know if your having trouble.

i dont know it says im a user but cant post new threads or comment, mu user name is kman9091

no i proably wont be running a tunner for awhile and if i do it wil be a ppe

It will set a CEL without a tuner but I was running the ATS tuner which is equivilant to the PPE and it will clear your CEL light when you install it. I dont mean to be pushy but, if your going to spend that money on PPE go with the EFI live hands down SO much better than a plug and play!

I never got a CEL with the above mentioned mods, it would set a soft code that was stored, but never tripped the CEL light. I guess some trucks do, some don't.

Look in the glove box at the option codes, if it has an FE9 it will not set the cel.

Mines an FE9 and it set an MIL on a grade with a straight pipe and from when I installed the plate till I installed a fingers stick.

Back