Video Buck Modified Street 5-8-2010

I was very lucky, in retrospect im glad i didn't let out before 100' and get another chance to break stuff. it went on the trailer and didnt cost me any money. LOL

i ended up ok this time who knows what it weakend for the next one. that was the first pull i ever had second thoughts about pulling in

what was smokin rob? ps. that track ate axles and rears too not just driveshaft(s) expensive night

im not sure. its done it on both hooks this year. ive had a few people tell me they think its coming from my clutch. but, i dont smell anything, and the clutch feels fine after the run so im not sure yet.

you had a good looking hook.

im not sure. its done it on both hooks this year. ive had a few people tell me they think its coming from my clutch. but, i dont smell anything, and the clutch feels fine after the run so im not sure yet.

i thought that it was the clutch too but everyone says these clutchs wont smoke just spark, i went down the track that is all i have to say about my run im glad i didnt run bump stops or im sure i would have joined the :kick: croud

i ended up ok this time who knows what it weakend for the next one. that was the first pull i ever had second thoughts about pulling in

I hear ya :hehe:, we were talking about how all the drag racers were hopping off the line. Guess I should have put 2 and 2 together.

Blow by maybe? That thing smoked like crazy when you first started it up, would hate to know what kind of timing your running

Last edited:

sure looked like it was coming from the clutch area but I didnt smell anything ether, sure sounded good coming of the line. was looking forward to see a good run,I think you need to bring it down this sat agine:Cheer:

I hear ya :hehe:, we were tlking about how all the drag racers were all hopping off the line. Guess I should have put 2 and 2 together.

Blow by maybe? That thing smoked like crazy when you first started it up, would hate to know what kind of timing your running

thats what i was thinking, but it does seem to look like its coming from father back under the truck. who knows, everything is ok so far i guess ill just keep running it until something gives up, haha. dont worry, ive got a scatter blanket :hehe:

i know it starts like a bear... im gonna try and fool with it a little and see what happens. not sure if im going to get to run it much the rest of the year, tomorrow i start for henkels on 3 months of digs for williams transco. hopefully make atleast the Buck hooks.

sure looked like it was coming from the clutch area but I didnt smell anything ether, sure sounded good coming of the line. was looking forward to see a good run,I think you need to bring it down this sat agine:Cheer:

i was wanting to Norm, but i wont be able to cause of work. ill be down spectating.

hows your new set up working for you???

the dmax guys say that a modded stocker is ok in their class. well im running a modded stocker off a john deere, so i am legal for the stock class. its time to drop back to where the tough competition is.

thats what i was thinking, but it does seem to look like its coming from father back under the truck. who knows, everything is ok so far i guess ill just keep running it until something gives up, haha. dont worry, ive got a scatter blanket :hehe:

i know it starts like a bear... im gonna try and fool with it a little and see what happens. not sure if im going to get to run it much the rest of the year, tomorrow i start for henkels on 3 months of digs for williams transco. hopefully make atleast the Buck hooks.

Thats whom I work for, glad to see you got the job:rockwoot:

the dmax guys say that a modded stocker is ok in their class. well im running a modded stocker off a john deere, so i am legal for the stock class. its time to drop back to where the tough competition is.

71mm and still can not win the stock class ... clearly there is more than one cheater at the buck :Cheer:

well that sucks you cant make it to anymore than that. at least if he went to the buck this weekend he would be able to hang wieght which im still sure would have solved alot of problems

So far pretty good Rob, we will see this weekend hopefully the starting line is preped a little better then it was for you guys.

well that sucks you cant make it to anymore than that. at least if he went to the buck this weekend he would be able to hang wieght which im still sure would have solved alot of problems

You would think that those at the Buck would realize this and just lose the "it doesn't look like a street truck with weight hanging out front" line that gets used at every driver's meeting :banned:

Back