Video Buck Modified Street 5-8-2010

i didnt realize it bother you guys that much that we win in a stock class, if it worries everybody so bad why doesnt somebody build a cr and come out and play with us:shake: and stop being jealous, we like have competition other then oursleves

Maybe for sh$t's n grins we'll throw a 2.5 charger on and remove one of the twin pumps and come play in the stock class with our CR....:stab:

Just bc i beat someone cheatin doesnt mean i was cheatin. My truck was legal and thats that.

Last time i checked full pulls are 300ft. I wish thats were they would stop the stock street class, it would be alot easier on the motor and drivetrian. But if they stopped the duramaxs at 300 ft the other two brands would not make it to 250ft. Have a good day you bunch of dam cry babies.

I have nothing against the stock class or whom ever won that class, what I was saying is that if you have to cheat and run a bigger charger in a stock class you better not lose. If you run a stock charger and beat some of the "stock" chargers in that class more power to ya.

good luck on throwing a 2.5 charger on in the stock class at the buck. It must be o.e.m (say holeset on it) for a cummins. but there rules are condridicting b/c it says oem but it also says no turbo bigger then 2.5 so which is it? My two cents would be to make it a stock class by saying a 2.5 or a 2.6 charger and throw the oem part out the window.

after all these years of cheering for you norm now i no that you were a cheater, back then it was suppose to be bone stock and you had a programmer,:rules: i just cant believe that you would stoop to that level how could you:hehe::hehe:

I had a aftermarket air filter too:evil you going to tuckahoe?

good luck on throwing a 2.5 charger on in the stock class at the buck. It must be o.e.m (say holeset on it) for a cummins. but there rules are condridicting b/c it says oem but it also says no turbo bigger then 2.5 so which is it? My two cents would be to make it a stock class by saying a 2.5 or a 2.6 charger and throw the oem part out the window.

what he said^^^

or throw out the 2.5 rule and have it just say OEM

i didnt realize it bother you guys that much that we win in a stock class, if it worries everybody so bad why doesnt somebody build a cr and come out and play with us:shake: and stop being jealous, we like have competition other then oursleves

I'm far from being jealous, but it just cracks me up how these Dmax diehards think their **** is so bad that they have to lighten the sled to try and let other brands compete. Until ford or dodge starts putting a 2.6 charger on from the factory, or they allow up to a 2.5 or 2.6 aftermarket charger the durmax is gonna stay at the top of that class, which is fine. I've already posted why the sled was set the way it was, but some people continue to ignore facts and spew BS about the sled being set light so the dodge and ford guys can get close to 300'.

sorry if im a little confused i didnt want to get in this but if you guys like competition so much why dont you just sign up for both classes youll at least get your moneys worth for the stock class and the you can get your "competition" in ours

sorry if im a little confused i didnt want to get in this but if you guys like competition so much why dont you just sign up for both classes youll at least get your moneys worth for the stock class and the you can get your "competition" in ours

i asked about this in 06 when they had there first couple powerfests, they didnt like the idea of stock trucks pulling in mod class.

yea they wont let you run both classes

ignore my rant this morning, i was pissed off. some low life thief broke into my jeep and my old man woke me up at 4:30 to tell me, so i was up early and all kinds of pissed off.

Back