Video Buck Modified Street 5-8-2010

If they tech everyone?? I thought everyone has to go through it?
They don't plug anyone I know that, well then again they did me last time cuz someone said I have an aftermarket trubo on my truck and wanted me kicked out of the stock class. What they didn't know is that I have 2 trucks and the aftermarket turbo is on the truck I don't pull with over there lol
They must have felt like an ass

If they tech everyone?? I thought everyone has to go through it?
They don't plug anyone I know that, well then again they did me last time cuz someone said I have an aftermarket trubo on my truck and wanted me kicked out of the stock class. What they didn't know is that I have 2 trucks and the aftermarket turbo is on the truck I don't pull with over there lol
They must have felt like an ass

they "tech" all trucks but only plug the dodges because its easy

can you even tell if they have a cheata by plugging it?

from what i understand, plugging it does no good bc they still use a stock housing, but the insides are bigger and machined out to fit the bigger wheel but you can tell a diff if you know what the stock one looks like.

can you even tell if they have a cheata by plugging it?

from my understanding no, but I'm not a dmax guy. The last tech that wanted to check for them said there were 2x the blades as there should be on the normal stock charger. All it would take is a quick glance to know.

from my understanding no, but I'm not a dmax guy. The last tech that wanted to check for them said there were 2x the blades as there should be on the normal stock charger. All it would take is a quick glance to know.

ur right just do a quick search on the internet and you can see the differences, and the sound is alot different to.

Face the facts tho...the Buck will not spend the time to check them, I don't think they even care.

Just chalk it up to the fact that some guys have no cajones to run where they are supposed to. They will continue to cheat...but the way I see it, until they actually win something, I wouldn't worry about them too much. LOL

Funny thing is if they arent smart enough to know what to do with a cheater charger, ie. tunning then it wont help them as has been shown. What really kills me is the fact they are cheating and dont win and not just not win but getting stomped by guys that are legal. That there fine poeple gets an:eek:wned: Cheat if they will, cheat if they must, but to get beat by legal trucks just proves they are true losers

Yea it is bad when you can't win with a 71mm turbo.

Tj I think they are scared you will whoop their ass..thats y they won't run in mod class lol

i wish i had the money to step up to mod class but i just dont so i have to deal with this BS in stock class and it sucks....but atleast they cant set there trucks up or they would win every pull.

Funny thing is if they arent smart enough to know what to do with a cheater charger, ie. tunning then it wont help them as has been shown. What really kills me is the fact they are cheating and dont win and not just not win but getting stomped by guys that are legal. That there fine poeple gets an:eek:wned: Cheat if they will, cheat if they must, but to get beat by legal trucks just proves they are true losers

you hit the nail on the head:clap:

i wish i had the money to step up to mod class but i just dont so i have to deal with this BS in stock class and it sucks....but atleast they cant set there trucks up or they would win every pull.

x2 i would love to run in the mod class maybe nite year have to wait and c how much snow we get this year

yea having a cheater wont win you every pull the right set-up wins the pull and a lil bit of luck on ur side

Next drivers meeting should be interesting,everybody should speek up and tell Ozzie how we really feel,probably wouldnt help much*bdh* I dodnt know why but he reminds me of Gale Banks, must be the shades lol

every drivers meeting someone asks him avout hanging front weights ... and every meeting we get the same answer. So I would not hope for very much

Next drivers meeting should be interesting,everybody should speek up and tell Ozzie how we really feel,probably wouldnt help much*bdh* I dodnt know why but he reminds me of Gale Banks, must be the shades lol

yea i like the buck alot but they arent the nicest people to have a conversation with.

I want a modified drag race class.

they have one, its called cecil county dragway every wednesday and friday.

it would be a lot of fun watching low 12 second trucks racing on dirt to 150' then trying to get stopped without putting it in the wall. if you wreck then its automatic loss.

I'm thought just one at a time, timed. They have it open to the pit entrance to get stopped for one.

Back