Video Buck Modified Street 5-8-2010

I bet if you ran the hot class once then signed up for the stock class the next time that the tech would be all over your truck! :poke: :hehe:

Tech? What tech?

The most they have ever done is pop my hood and say " your 20 lbs light, what class are you gonna run?".

They looked under my hood and I just played dumb...they put me in the hot class. LOL

It's a love-hate relationship with that place. Backwards thinking on rules, terribly ignorant techs, and the way the pullers are treated is rude to say the least.

But... It's an excellent track, good pay outs, large crowd, fast and organized and the class is full of excellent competition. So we will all continue to go. And the Buck knows it.

They looked under my hood and I just played dumb...they put me in the hot class. LOL

:hehe: should have gotten a peice of duct tap and wrote holset on that big ole charger and you would have been fine

It's a love-hate relationship with that place. Backwards thinking on rules, terribly ignorant techs, and the way the pullers are treated is rude to say the least.

But... It's an excellent track, good pay outs, large crowd, fast and organized and the class is full of excellent competition. So we will all continue to go. And the Buck knows it.

Very true

I pulled with pro-stocks and East Coast last year and they didnt even look at me twice the following two weeks when I showed up to pull in the mod street class. And I have MD tags, not PA LOL

I like pulling there, and I have no qualms with the rules, I built my truck to the Bucks rules to stay legal. No hanging weight don't bother me, and I have a stock bumper now so we have no issues.

I pulled with pro-stocks and East Coast last year and they didnt even look at me twice the following two weeks when I showed up to pull in the mod street class. And I have MD tags, not PA LOL

I like pulling there, and I have no qualms with the rules, I built my truck to the Bucks rules to stay legal. No hanging weight don't bother me, and I have a stock bumper now so we have no issues.

well i do bc my truck isnt as long as the sled :hehe:

I dont remember your truck, what does it looks like...when were you last up there? just trying to put a truck with a screen name.

Very Very true. You will not go anywhere else and watch 60 trucks drag racin, 70 street trucks pullin and probably 25-30 mod trucks pullin, on an great track, all in four hours. They put on and very good show and the crowd that shows up to each event proves it.

More B!tchin about the Buck then T.S. thats a shame...lol

i didnt realize it bother you guys that much that we win in a stock class, if it worries everybody so bad why doesnt somebody build a cr and come out and play with us and stop being jealous, we like have competition other then oursleves

I take that challenge. Its already built and will be there for the next one. I'll be at the mason dixon fair this saturday too. I'll be happy to hang with the dmax's with my stock turbo.
Hope your there.

ill be there for sure, glad somebody stepped up to the challenge, im looking forward to the next buck, i know it can be done bc there has been cr's that have won the street class last year.

I do wish the guys with the cheata would man up and go to the mod class and see if they can hang with those guys where they belong.

Back