3rd Annual Desert Diesel Nationals

It was a great event and a great turn out. I didnt hear one person complain all day and you know what I was a spectator for the most part of the day and I thought it was pretty cool. Down time gives you to walk around the pits and go look at the trucks that are racing and check out the vendors.

All in all it was a great race, wish i could have made it a little further but things happen and when you make big power there are going to be some week links once in a while.

cant wait for the NHRDA to start up here May9th!!!!

We have gotten word that all three magazines will have articles in upcoming issues on the 2010 Desert Diesel Nationals

Diesel Power
Diesel World
Diesel Tech

So make sure to be checking on the upcoming issues.

We have gotten word that all three magazines will have articles in upcoming issues on the 2010 Desert Diesel Nationals

Diesel Power
Diesel World
Diesel Tech

So make sure to be checking on the upcoming issues.

Got my Diesel Power and Diesel World and both had good write ups on the event. Make sure to pick up your copies today :cheer:

Yup, one of them even had DuraDan's truck in it! I was hoping for a shot of the big white dually, but I need to make more rounds to ensure that!

Neither one had a good photo of how packed the pits and vendor alley were at their peak (I'm sure they were shooting on-track photos at that time). I don't think you could have squeezed another person into that facility!

Looking forward to next year already!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back