Truckers, lets see your rigs!

whatyya hauling there cuz in our plant that toploader shed will have yer truck so covered in brown dust youll need wipers to pull out

This deal loads so damn slow it ain’t gonna get nothin nowhere.
Just wheat midds.
What do you guys load out of yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It made it across my instagram.
aa06cb9ab1d9da0fac2298a3bfcf2af8.jpg

Damn dude I love that interior.

These pics make me want to drive!

I missed this post. This interior is awesome... but in this line of work you gotta stay on top of it every day pretty much to keep it clean.

I missed this post. This interior is awesome... but in this line of work you gotta stay on top of it every day pretty much to keep it clean.

Hey guys like us keep Lucas and Armor All in business.

I remember when I was 16, my first vehicle was my dads pickup that he had bought brand new and owned for over 20 years. After the first week of driving it he says to me, "You going to keep that truck as clean as I did. Are you going to wash it." It hadn't even been rained on. Since that day nothing of mine goes without cleaning. I even annoy my dad these days.

New sintered plate and extra strong diaphragm spring for my friends Scania hooklift truck, 60 % more grip than stock. Burned stock organic plate last summer in pulling competition.

Attachments

• 20171019_172738.jpg
    20171019_172738.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 0
  • 20171019_172340.jpg
    20171019_172340.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 0
New sintered plate and extra strong diaphragm spring for my friends Scania hooklift truck, 60 % more grip than stock. Burned stock organic plate last summer in pulling competition.

Who makes this? Whats the plate load?

What are you running for a transmission? That has quite a few more teeth than an Eaton Fuller does on the input shaft.

Who makes this? Whats the plate load?

What are you running for a transmission? That has quite a few more teeth than an Eaton Fuller does on the input shaft.

Dutch company who makes all kinds of clutches for pulling etc. They didnt give plate load.

14 speed Scania box, GRS900 I think is the model.

Since we are talking about high HP stuff has anyone ever built a clutchless style transmission? Either full dogbox with the split sliders or full sliders?

Since we are talking about high HP stuff has anyone ever built a clutchless style transmission? Either full dogbox with the split sliders or full sliders?

Isn't Fuller a dogbox ? I drove a racetruck with modified dogrings, every other tooth was machined away. Old trick used with crashboxes.

Back