NADM 2.6 rules-draft

I have ignored you since you stabbed us in the back a couple years ago, but this needs addressed.

No one has ever told me what to do with pulling rules, ever.

One time, Ron Knoch asked me a favor, and let a friend of his in a high profile invitational only pull. I hesitated, as it was for PROS, not wannabes, but I made room for him.
He showed up and as expected, he embarrassed NADM, His company, and Diesel pulling in general.

His name was Anthony Reams.

The person you have bashed the hardest, stuck up for you the most, until you stabbed him in the back. You are a heluva friend to have.

Explain stabbed in the back please?
I bash the hardest... I guess just because huh? Do I have reason?
Explain how I embarrassed all the said people? I showed up, I competed (with a new turbo set up), I definately wasn't last, I drove off the track, I brought about 20 people from Missouri to spectate. Tell me what was so embarrasing? Do explain. Went 262.? on a new set up, 20 ft behind the winner... Never knew any pull to have everyone going 300+. Well you guys may since the winner is usually at the 400 foot mark. To bad you burned so many bridges. That was a badass event.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU9jse1ZFQM"]Two Tone 12v at NADM Indy - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Your shenanigans getting to the track, and you know what games you played.

Burned bridges? With that show? Yea, we got tired of paying them for the "privilege" to put on the best draw they have had in years. We told them we couldn't do it that way any more, and they rushed out and started calling other pulling orgs and could not find ONE to pay them to put on a show. Weird, huh?

Good thing we quit when we did, the next year a stage fell on the track. No track access, crime scene and all. And I bet we would not have got our money refunded.

Anyway, stupid to fight, water under that "burned bridge", hows life old boy?

This coming from someone that has never even ran a hx60 without or with a a/w setup. A spearco a/a does a better job than what many run for a a2w setup.

Your right I have not ran one personally. So I get info from friends or others yes but where does that determine if I know what I'm talking about. I will never be able to afford the best of the best because I have a family that was not raised with money or a farmer. I do however love truck pulling and when you hotshots come and go I'm sure my broke ass will still be here taking up last place having fun and learning more than just spending. But hey your selling your truck so where's you input on the deal? Or are you here to point out that I can't afford a hx60 5,000$ turbo?

Your right I have not ran one personally. So I get info from friends or others yes but where does that determine if I know what I'm talking about. I will never be able to afford the best of the best because I have a family that was not raised with money or a farmer. I do however love truck pulling and when you hotshots come and go I'm sure my broke ass will still be here taking up last place having fun and learning more than just spending. But hey your selling your truck so where's you input on the deal? Or are you here to point out that I can't afford a hx60 5,000$ turbo?

I dont have money and i didnt grow up on a farm. I dont know anyone paying anywhere near $5000 for a 2.6/3.0 turbo either. I do most of my own work and get help when i need it. If you think getting rid of a2w is going to drop hp down alot your wrong cause you can spin the same turbos with a a/a cooler. I was goin to sell the truck to build what ive wanted for a long time a tractor. But for now i will keep pulling the truck.

Your shenanigans getting to the track, and you know what games you played.

Anyway, stupid to fight, water under that "burned bridge", hows life old boy?

Guess I honestly don't recall the shenanigans? I remember getting lost in "Non white diesel" neighborhoods by white river parkway! Yikes!

Yes, I do not like my beer store with bars on the windows and doors. Do not miss that hotel location one bit.

You should have stayed at the track and listened to the gun shots and police helicopters flying over all night long. Im glad you dont have it there any more

Yes, I do not like my beer store with bars on the windows and doors. Do not miss that hotel location one bit.

Ya, I had the pleasures of going to that liquor store with Garrett Shields. He kind of sticks out like a sore thumb in that neighborhood. I would assume he had never been in a place like that. Because he proceeded to point out how cool it was that they were handing our booze to us through bullet proof glass down by our feet. As the regulars stared us down. I did get a bit worried.

Ya, I had the pleasures of going to that liquor store with Garrett Shields. He kind of sticks out like a sore thumb in that neighborhood. I would assume he had never been in a place like that. Because he proceeded to point out how cool it was that they were handing our booze to us through bullet proof glass down by our feet. As the regulars stared us down. I did get a bit worried.

ummm thats mild compared to me and his adventure there!

Back