Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Unless my wife is fat to you guys, no fat girls ever made it in there under my watch either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hahaha, I told my wife she couldn't out weigh me, I was only about 145lbs when we got married, she has skirted this by fixing large meals knowing I'm to cheap to throw it out, so I force myself to eat it all! Currently at about 185lbs! She uses the typical "I've had two kids" excuse like it's a rule!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Anyone know where the retarder relay is on a W9? Got an abs code comin up, but its not in the fuse panel that I see

Huh? Year and what makes you think it’s the relay? If it’s the j1939 engine retarder code in Bendix make the abs module reconfigure itself.

Its an 06. It says engine retarder relay shorted. Abs flashes 7-3 i believe

Should be in the fuse panel but it’s only to kill the engine brake if the wheels lock up. I believe you can turn it off in Bendix, unless they want it. If so good luck finding the short.

Should be in the fuse panel but it’s only to kill the engine brake if the wheels lock up. I believe you can turn it off in Bendix, unless they want it. If so good luck finding the short.

I looked through the panel, nothin there. Owner just wants the light off. Looks like I’ll be downloading wabco

Trailer floor was greasier than RigWrench’s hair.
24ea11ebed45e4c3a8eb470221033afb.jpg

Yep. You can tell engineers dont use or work on stuff

Grease guns are difficult to use for some people. Tried to switch one to the barbaric ones you can grease (and almost never have to replace) and found out you can’t without replacing the hanger too.

Back