Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Well it’s working lol
I’ll give it this, even after we’ve had to dump truck loads of money in it... it’s the best riding air leaf truck I’ve ever been around and it drives good. It’s got that going for it.

07115326b280d5c86e92a63fb8445b35.jpg

e8af7ef8175fd88221d8bf0723176e14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well it’s working lol
I’ll give it this, even after we’ve had to dump truck loads of money in it... it’s the best riding air leaf truck I’ve ever been around and it drives good. It’s got that going for it.

07115326b280d5c86e92a63fb8445b35.jpg

e8af7ef8175fd88221d8bf0723176e14.jpg

How many operations you hold the wheel for? Seems like your always in something with a different company logo on it

Exactly how he feels...

:hehe: Well, in all seriousness, I think Rick is a great young man who was raised right and has a good head on his shoulders. He also needs to come to Tulsa in June to D4D and hang out with us. Now with all that said.....I'll be the first to say when homo truck drivin' man comes on the radio and I hear him sing about the lavender volvo...I picture Rick driving it hauling chicken schidt. LOL

According to Science Daily..... smell of lavender is relaxing...and science confirms it. You must be one smooth, relaxed fella.

:hehe:

Edit: Rewind back to 2002...June 1st to be specific. I had just bought that Silver '02 Dodge that you bought from me. It must have had a few hundred miles on it. I had it locked outside our wedding to keep people out of it. We ran to the truck.....I pushed the button to get in....and a few people **cough, my brother-in-law** threw those dayum bags of lavender seeds or whatever they were inside the truck. A few landed on the dash. They broke. And filled the defrost vents with that schidt. Took me over two years to get all of them out.

So that may explain your desire to bathe in the aromatics of the purple water. You may have been genetically modified during your short time with Charlene or whatever you named here. :D

Last edited:
DARLENE!

I literally phucked up huge when I sold that truck. ?

DARLENE!

I literally phucked up huge when I sold that truck. ?

The way that sentence starts, I thought you were saying you literally phucked a huge girl in that truck, probably in the bed since she wouldn't fit in the cab!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The way that sentence starts, I thought you were saying you literally phucked a huge girl in that truck, probably in the bed since she wouldn't fit in the cab!

I can only vouch for the first 185,000 miles when I say there has never been a fat girl in that truck...….now, maybe a few hotties.....but none that couldn't wear my jeans. That was the rule. :D

Back