Stand Alone for 6.0

Ya give me an email address and I can get it over to you. Dont quite have the "complete" manual done. I can give you an AirDog install manual to give a little help. In the process of the manual right now. Gotta do an install with some pics.

I believe Colin is getting it for Christmas. So, I would imagine he will have it on his truck probably by the 29th.

Yes, ive got one coming, but it will prolly be next week at the earliest before i even get it. There was something they werent happy with that they are changing before they ship them. Doesnt bother me much to wait though. I dont NEED it, and plus, I want AirDog to find the issues, not me. As soon as i get it on though, yall can bet that you will hear about it!

i think ill be waiting until at least late january to order one. i want the bugs worked out first. ill keep my airdog as well tho just in case.

Garrett

Any word on this yet? I am looking to buy something soon as my fuel system is on the way too me! Price, availability?

Sounds like its getting closer Anthony.

Ya we THOUGHT we were there. But had a little confusion on 600 motors. So now we wait on new ones!!! But Charlie is going to eat a HUGE chunk of money in order to get the people that ordered one out asap. Apologize for the hold up.

Anthony, when are you looking to be able to ship them to other customers?

:doh: Ill have to check on that one. Not looking good though!! If you need one though asap. Need to let me. Basically were eating all of our profit on these things to ensure customer satisfaction. Gotta do what we gotta do though.

Back