Stand Alone for 6.0

Will the new pumps be capable of holding 60psi in the AD system? If so I have some good Ford uses for that.

If youre coming out with one that will hold 60 psi, Ill buy that instead of your main competitor. Im sure it will be cheaper. PM me a price if you dont mind.

Im having a heck of a time gettin the pic up. So until I get it heres some details. Return line is 1/4" instead of 1/2" now. It has an adjustable regulator as well. Fuel that has had air removed but is not needed is no longer sent back to the tank to foam back up. But recirculated around the base and will be on hand for the motor demands. Pic will be up soon.

so what would i have to do to switch to this from my fass system. i dont want to pull the tank again. can i still reuse the lines and everything?
Also does the reguire the bigger pick up tube?

so what would i have to do to switch to this from my fass system. i dont want to pull the tank again. can i still reuse the lines and everything?
Also does the reguire the bigger pick up tube?

It will require a 1/2" suction tube. If you already have this installed you may connect to the existing tube. It will also need 1/2" fuel hose that comes standard with the kit. As far as switching your fass out goes. Im sure there will be different bracket hardware as well. No drilling required for ours so unbolt the old and bolt up the new. So if you have the tube already you can reuse your lines and things as well. So it would be as simple as switching the pumps out. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Back