9 second wall and advice to help bust through............

Lol big time... you just made my wallet hurt lol
Stacker ? Pro mod top or bottom ?��

Last edited:
Quiet up in this muthaphucka......:poke:

New hi swirl head sent and received, dropped off to machine shop for grooves, and installed back on motor. THANKS AGAIN TO HAMILTON CAMS. :clap:

T-man went to the track ran 2 runs. Still had pressure in the recovery tank.:doh:

Found this:

Attachments

• 24825.jpg
    24825.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Quiet up in this muthaphucka......:poke:

New hi swirl head sent and received, dropped off to machine shop for grooves, and installed back on motor. THANKS AGAIN TO HAMILTON CAMS. :clap:

T-man went to the track ran 2 runs. Still had pressure in the recovery tank.:doh:

Found this:

$hitty luck.

Hope he gets it figured out.

Somebody has been holding out on the updates for the "fuel only to the 9's" ...........

:poke: :poke: :poke:

Attachments

• 30358.jpeg
    30358.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 0
LMAO, was waiting until I got a little further along before I started posting pics..... But now I'm motivated again………...

Hell my 18 inches has nothing on what your rolling out of the stable.....:stab:

Not me. :woohoo: it's "we"

We will be rolling something out of the stable and start making some noise.

Bout time the Northeast phucking stands up. :poke:

Man add me to the list of not being able to run a 9. My trucks right there with T man at low 10's at 131mph. Seems like its stuck there. Gonna try knocking off 500lbs and going to a larger secondary.

Man add me to the list of not being able to run a 9. My trucks right there with T man at low 10's at 131mph. Seems like its stuck there. Gonna try knocking off 500lbs and going to a larger secondary.

Show some pics of the " slim fast " plan ! You can get in here too.

Also when you hitting the track again?

Back