1318hp W1cked Mega on single charger

My truck is not laggy at all anymore with the single

I know at the sled pulls and at the track your truck had way to much turbo lag. If i had 4wd to where i could spool and not break the tires loose i wouldnt mine a single. But with a 2wd i gotta run twins or i will never 60 good

Nice job man... That :bow: II Jorge package is really doing your truck well. I assume you're still running a custom BD tune ? Is that it if you don't mind... just curious ? I believe you have a 06 ? ever thought of stacking a TST on it ?

I know you say your truck is streetable but, how much so with that huge turbo and injectors ? Seems like it would just be a rolling cloud of smoke.

Nice job man... That :bow: II Jorge package is really doing your truck well. I assume you're still running a custom BD tune ? Is that it if you don't mind... just curious ? I believe you have a 06 ? ever thought of stacking a TST on it ?

I know you say your truck is streetable but, how much so with that huge turbo and injectors ? Seems like it would just be a rolling cloud of smoke.

It hardly smokes in the street. I have been able to set this truck to be very streetable and not to blow a huge cloud of smoke at every light.
Dont get me wrong if i put it to the metal it will smoke but when i am driving it to work everyday you would never think that this truck is fast.

I had a TST but did not have good success with it. I am not saying that the TST is no good it was just not the right combo for what i have tried to achieve.

I believe that's what the injectors are in our Mege-Cab but they are refering to them as 65LPM, Now Brady wants us to try something in the 54LPM range and see is it will make the same power, I was just wondering what your truck was liking, The sticks in our truck don't rattle and are daily driven (with Twins) and get great milege 22mpg hwy so it's hard to want to step back.

Thanks and again Congrats.

Jared

It hardly smokes in the street. I have been able to set this truck to be very streetable and not to blow a huge cloud of smoke at every light.
Dont get me wrong if i put it to the metal it will smoke but when i am driving it to work everyday you would never think that this truck is fast.

I had a TST but did not have good success with it. I am not saying that the TST is no good it was just not the right combo for what i have tried to achieve.

Witch TST did u have, was it the R49AP?
If u dont mind what other box were u stacking the TST with?

Good show! Have you done any work to the bottom end or head? Do you know if that PDI manifold the same as the HTT?

Just curious looks like the dyno run was done in overdrive, is that correct? Huge MPH or is it third gear at high rpm?

Congrats on the stellar numbers....

Back