1318hp W1cked Mega on single charger

damn that's some big numbers..

I got a question though, with these big hp single charger trucks. Have they turned into just dyno trucks or does it still do as well as it use to? didn't you have twins before? My memory sucks. And if that 10.76 was with the single, then nevermind.

damn that's some big numbers..

I got a question though, with these big hp single charger trucks. Have they turned into just dyno trucks or does it still do as well as it use to? didn't you have twins before? My memory sucks. And if that 10.76 was with the single, then nevermind.

I have always had a single charger on my truck

Amazing what those IIS chargers will do. Man Jorge you must be spraying a ton, great numbers. I hit 788 with a single silverbullet 66, and 1013 with spray. That was with a diablo, I am sure that if the SB wouldnt have grenaded in Edm I would have gotten more with the smarty. Great JOB!!

I am going to give up on the single idea, going twins this winter, so you wont be challenged anymore,, lol

Kevin

Good job george. How ever with as laggy as your truck is i would deffanlty be seeing twins in the mega cabs furture. When are u going to hook Wicked to the sled again

George, you dynoed your truck in 90 degree Miami weather, just wait till winter time when you get some cold weather like 70 degrees.

Sick. nice George. nice to see your back in the headlines. what programmer are you using? have you used a smarty yet?

just wait till winter time when you get some cold weather like 70 degrees.

Now that is a classic statement, it would be that much better in say Dallas in the winter at a dry 40 degrees.

Are you running an external gate too? Good to see you still at it since last summer.

Jim

Now that is a classic statement, it would be that much better in say Dallas in the winter at a dry 40 degrees.

Are you running an external gate too? Good to see you still at it since last summer.

Jim

Jim
No i am not running an external gate. I had taken a break for a while due to all the work we have had at the boat factory but you know when the bug bites
you come back full force.

no external and all that nitrous? arent you gonna over work that turbo or dos the gate on that turbo work very well?

Back