2010 Shop Day at Garmon's Diesel Performance

David I have been thinking for a while to make the trip for this. It's only about 10hrs away, and maybe I could have Jeff open up my trans the day before the meet and freshen it up a bit. :evil

David I have been thinking for a while to make the trip for this. It's only about 10hrs away, and maybe I could have Jeff open up my trans the day before the meet and freshen it up a bit. :evil

Might better call and get with Jeff... Ususally Friday before shop day is a Cleaning and setup day....Rarely do much wrenching that day...But you never know...

Hope you can make it though!

David-

You going to let the Interceptor play on the Dyno?

Numbers aren't really important to me right now...Keeping my house and paying bills ( also keeping my truck ) is the most important thing...

If Dunbar leaves it there for a few days, I hope to do some testing with the SSR and trying to tune it best for my truck...Only so much you can tell from Seat of pants...

But who knows!!

bump..

Lets hope this Freakin HEAT at least goes away by Nov!!!

I can't believe it's still Mid 90's here in late Sept!!!

My wife has a cake decorating class in ATL that weekend...so I'm hoping to make it down!!!

What's the best close hotel options?

There are plenty of hotel options between Griffin and McDonough both of which are very close to the shop. Just do a google search for hotels in those two areas and pick one out. :Cheer:

Back