2010 Shop Day at Garmon's Diesel Performance

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Sat. NOV. 6th

This is the Day Folks!!! Come join Jeff Garmon, Phil Taylor (Slowpoke), and gang for an ALL Day event! Complete with Food, Beer, and Dunbars Dyno!!!

Most folks know exactly how much fun this is but if you've never been, YOU NEED TOO!!!

Garmon's Diesel Performance
1222 High Falls Rd.
Griffin, GA 30223
404-557-4972

This a Great way to put a capper on the season and Have a awesome time doing it!!!

Please spread the word !!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see lots of you guys there!!!:Cheer::Cheer::Cheer:

Is Already!!

Been driving it (babying it...lol) for over a week now.... :)

:snoop::snoop:

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle...didn't know lol You gunna put it on the rollers? Hopefully I will be going to Jeff's next week or the next for a DD clutch so I can put mine on the rollers come the shop day...so you better be ready*nx*

There might just be quite the HP challenge this year.... no nitrous ! Missed last years but, looking forward to another of "Thee Garmon" throw down.

There might just be quite the HP challenge this year.... no nitrous ! Missed last years but, looking forward to another of "Thee Garmon" throw down.

Awww why? Thats the only way I can hit big numbers lol Just kidding I aint running none. Just hoping to break 450 haha

Not sure about the rollers... Im SO freakin paranoid now, It's all I can do to take it WOT on the street for more than 3-4 seconds without being in fear of it exploding!! lol

But, If I'm gonna be a Beta tester worth my salt for the SSR, I may have too.....Probably gonna see if Dunbar can leave it at Jeff's for a few days so I can finally find all the power this SSR has to offer....Just been guess up till this point and my SOP meter...

Rest assured, Sam and the rest of us here at Carolina Diesel will be there for sure!! I heard Jeff needs some help getting rid of all that beer! LOL!!

Back