Pics / 2010 Shop Day at Garmon's Diesel Performance

Philis throwing gang signs while Playing DJ for Sams Mega Stereo Cab!!!

773a92aa.jpg

Family First man, without a doubt.

BTW...

It's was great to meet you Pete (2141pete)!
Thanks for making it out and bringing the family...I hope you son had a good time too!!

Good Dyno Numbers Too!!!

Thanks guys, We had a great time. The kids were a bit cranky from fridayys trip but they still had fun. I had a blast I would rather be 28hp short of 700hp than .37hp short of 600hp like I was last time I saw David Dunbar LOL.

didnt even look like it cleared up the smoke! ?

Nope!!

And Darren was saying the Keating was possibly bringing some bigger injectors for him to try that would have put him over 1000....

Keating didn't bring them though...

Darren said there was a bit of tuning that he could've done and got a bit more from the way it sat... He just didn't wanna mess with it.. He was having too much fun drinking and socializing... lol

Last edited:
Nope!!

And Darren was saying the Keating was possibly bringing some bigger injectors for him to try that would have put him over 1000....

Keating didn't bring them though...

Darren said there was a bit of tuning that he could've done and got a bit more from the way it sat... He just didn't wanna mess with it.. He was having too much fun drinking and socializing... lol

why not just more air to burn it all?

why not just more air to burn it all?

12V's are different animals and respond to more fuel that way..

Not saying more air would do it too, but then it would be laggier for the street...

This is nothing but a toy and he just plays like this from time to time..

Here are a few.
5156618037_92a3a00109_z.jpg

5157228208_26d40ac761_z.jpg

5157229626_bc320960f7_z.jpg

I will load proofs of more. If you want to use these, please contact me before doing so.

Back