Pics / 2010 Shop Day at Garmon's Diesel Performance

I had a good time, I didnt even lose my wallet or my keys which to me is always a good thing.

I do not trust those people though, diesels are making too much power.

Dyno Mike gave me a ripped up Flannel shirt which I will wear to the next one, Thnaks Mike.

I missed meeting Triton, he had left when I got there.

I wanted to argue Plane on a runway but people kept walking off from me, They kept talking about dam diesel trucks. Swole wouldnt even LISTEN TO ME, That pisssed me off.

I had a good time, I didnt even lose my wallet or my keys which to me is always a good thing.

I do not trust those people though, diesels are making too much power.

Dyno Mike gave me a ripped up Flannel shirt which I will wear to the next one, Thnaks Mike.

I missed meeting Triton, he had left when I got there.

I wanted to argue Plane on a runway but people kept walking off from me, They kept talking about dam diesel trucks. Swole wouldnt even LISTEN TO ME, That pisssed me off.

We didn't officially meet but, we talked. That was me standing there with Swole as we talked about the moving tarmac LOL. I thought that was deep thought for a bunch of diesel head ! :)

I think you're right though. You can have all the thrust you want but, if the air isn't moving over the wings... you're not going anywhere.

Swole,Thanks again for the good pics., i had a great time, and got to meet some more great people. Next year I'll bring a driver though!!!

Great pics, Swole. Also good to re-meet you--it's been a while since the Cycle City days! Good times with some good folks. The high hp trucks were great to watch too. Hope to make it back next year.

Did anybody happen to get any pics or vids of my truck? I know it was nothing spectacular but there is always a chance LOL.

You mean like this?
5156708481_4c3bbab9e6.jpg

Pete, it's too bad you didn't bring your title with you to the Shop Day. (Probably a good thing you didn't with the way your wife perked up when I asked if you were still selling it! She looked like she was ready to put the whole family in a cab for that long ride home! :lolly:) At least you got to update your sig. after your dyno run. I will say, your truck was really gettin' down! It was a good run to watch.

Good lookin' truck, Pete. Good meeting you there too.

Pete, it's too bad you didn't bring your title with you to the Shop Day. (Probably a good thing you didn't with the way your wife perked up when I asked if you were still selling it! She looked like she was ready to put the whole family in a cab for that long ride home! :lolly:) At least you got to update your sig. after your dyno run. I will say, your truck was really gettin' down! It was a good run to watch.

Good lookin' truck, Pete. Good meeting you there too.

I have been thinking hard and once I get between 750-800hp on fuel I may sell it to build a half ton or reg cab short bed 3/4 ton 2wd.

Back