October 13th & 14th Morso Motorsports Park

Twisted Shifter

Well well well ............. The 2007 Season draws to a close ....

This is it the last "official" race of the season. I will have more details on available prize money in the next day or so ..............

WHEN: October 13th & 14th
Where: Moroso Motorsports Park Ford Power Weekend

This is will be a 2 day event, with bracket racing for plaques and prize money on Saturday and Sunday

And a heads up run what ya brung and hope it was enough on Sunday.

details to follow.......

FirstOnRaceDay said:
I will be there God willing.
Brian, are you still terrorizing them poor boy's in North Fl.?? :hehe: Be nice to have ya in Miami, I need me some revenge from the first race:evil I hope she stays together till then, but I'm growing another motor as we speak. See ya then, Gary

2 Days of Bracket Racing Saturday and Sunday

Pro 1 will have cash payouts and trophies for both days
Pro 2 will have cash payouts and trophies for both days

We are going to give out $1500.00 cash to pro 1 and pro 2 if you can win both days back to back (details will be on a flyer by end of the week

Heads up Class will payout $2500.00 payout

i will get the details to you soon i promise but overall there will be over $11,000.00 dollars that will be up for grabs. We are going to call this event the Florida Big Buck Shootout.

Lets Spread the word and get a great turnout for this event.

Inside Drag Racing wants to film one of our events next year and they will have people there watching this event to see if moroso is the place to film the NHRDA drag race series

Wow with this kind of money I'm sure the turn out will be good.

Anyone running Friday night?

Will we get to run more this time?

This the first flyer................ I am working on another one that breaks down the payouts ......
FloridaBigBuckShootout.jpg

I need to know who is staying in the hotel ...... I have a moved to the West side of I-95 for those that stayed with us last time. I was able to keep the $85.00 rate .... but I have to block out 10 rooms .......

Back