October 13th & 14th Morso Motorsports Park

ESPN2 very likely will be at the track ..... We were going to have inside drag racing, but just didn't have the $$$$$ they want to do a spot ........ We would rather put it up for prize money ....

I'm still pro 2 I've shed some weight to get me down to 15.3's and as soon as I find a bumper I'll shed some more weight, I don't see me gettng to the Pro 1 Class though. I would need to get a bigger turbo for that!

"THAR GONA PUT US IN THE MOVIES! THAR GONA MAKE BIG STARS OUT OF US!"

still kinda weird you would run a race on the weekend of the dhra finals. looks like you nhrda guys may be a bit insecure. at least all the big boys will be in houston.

BIGRPOWR said:
still kinda weird you would run a race on the weekend of the dhra finals. looks like you nhrda guys may be a bit insecure. at least all the big boys will be in houston.

Was kind of scratching my head on that too . . . :huh::

BIGRPOWR said:

Oh how wrong you are … it has nothing to do with being insecure. It has everything to do with being our own organization. I did not nor would I check anyone else’s schedule prior to making mine. The track gave me some available dates and I took them.

As to who is going to show at what race….. One never knows ….

So please take you negative aura back to the DHRA forums………

:wrong:

some folks would consider it a professional courtesy. but it is quite obvious the goal. you can say whatever makes you feel better, and i hope your event goes well, but i will tell you this, not only is the DHRA event a premiere diesel event, but it encapsulates all that is diesel, the comradary, lifestyle, the people, the partying, etc........

Twisted Shifter said:
Oh how wrong you are … it has nothing to do with being insecure. It has everything to do with being our own organization. I did not nor would I check anyone else’s schedule prior to making mine. The track gave me some available dates and I took them.

As to who is going to show at what race….. One never knows ….

So please take you negative aura back to the DHRA forums………

:wrong:

Hmmm . . . So you had more than a few dates to choose from but you choose the one that coincided with the DHRA Nationals? . . . Obviously your free to do so but I'm not understanding the logic . . . I for one might have been interested in attending both events but don't have that choice now. Seems like a strange decision on your part because it potentially limits turnout at both events. Please take this as constructive criticism and not exclusive DHRA loyalty. I love Diesel Drag Racing period. Just my $.02. I wish you luck with your event! Will there be a live web feed that weekend at Moroso?

BilletGarage said:
Hmmm . . . So you had more than a few dates to choose from but you choose the one that coincided with the DHRA Nationals? . . . Obviously your free to do so but I'm not understanding the logic . . . I for one might have been interested in attending both events but don't have that choice now. Seems like a strange decision on your part because it potentially limits turnout at both events. Please take this as constructive criticism and not exclusive DHRA loyalty. I love Diesel Drag Racing period. Just my $.02. I wish you luck with your event! Will there be a live web feed that weekend at Moroso?

No the track gave us April date ... we took it and raced it ... and they gave us the October date. I had no idea that the DHRA had a race the same weekend let alone that it was the nationals.

Racers are welcome to race any place they want........

Man
I hope they let me run my truck. If they start asking for battery switches and air cut off and fuel cut off i am dead.
I will be there for the heads up on Sunday. I am not much of a bracket racer.

Tune it to run 11.50's and go bonzo on the last pass...... It would suck to get bounced after the first qualifying pass......

W1cked said:
Man
I hope they let me run my truck. If they start asking for battery switches and air cut off and fuel cut off i am dead.

Should we get some water color paint and paint your truck and tell them it will only run 12 LOL

Guy's, it's like Chris say's. The track give's ya date's, and they want an answer NOW. What really suck's is being a promoter, there are some decision's that have to be made. I for one really don't care who ya race for, just so long as your racing somewhere. I just happen to run both NHRDA, and DHRA. The reason I won't be going to Houston is because I could'nt compete in the whole DHRA schedule and therefor don't have any point's or title to defend. Moroso is much closer (and cheaper) for me to attend. Simple to me, and believe me, I have a lot of friend's in both organization's and there are some I'm just gonna miss. I wish you and your's the BEST of luck in your endeavor's, and PLEASE do not try to DIVIDE us anymore than we are. Let's do some diesel racin wherever you happen to be on Oct. 13th and 14th. Gary

BIGRPOWR said:

Nope. All the big boys will NOT be in Houston. I still have the keys to the Pete, & theres a certain "Black Mamba" thats gonna get steped on by a "Fatboy" down in Florida that weekend. :evil

W1cked said:
Man

Be smart, put a cage in that thing! this is about you and your competitors well being.

Scating by will only hurt you and our sport, reguardless of if you get hurt or not.

Back