October 13th & 14th Morso Motorsports Park

Maybe I will get lucky and a hurricane will hit Florida so I can go!

Good luck folks. Have fun!

Shambo Sat
KLincoln Sat
TurboMatt Sat/Sun
WrongWay Sat/Sun
Guest Racer 3 Rooms Sat/Sun
Mombenz 4 Rooms Sat
Twisted Sat/Sun
Mike Sat/Sun

If I can get a head nod on commitment of the rooms, I will pull the trigger Monday or Tuesday .....

If you do not want to post that you need a room please Email or PM me....

Hi Chris,

I will give you a definite count on Monday. I have 3, pretty much confirmed and am waiting on 2 more but will let you know for sure on Monday. Oh, and of the 3, one is us LOL

Thanks,
Vivian

Thank you Vivian ..... I am trying to get us in the Doubletree ..... I have a deal worked out with them of $85.00 a night, the hotel is very nice and it has a bar and swimming pool ......... The rate if you tell them you are going to Moroso is $109.00 So I have been beating them up but I have to book 15 room nights ...

I love the Doubletree. It's our favorite hotel there. There was a time when you could get it for $75 by saying you were going to Moroso.

Thanks,
Vivian

MADDOG said:
I guess that statment pretty well sums it up!!!!
As a promoter of your own organization (diesel drag racing) I would think you would want to have just the opposite attitude. I mean did you give it any thought of what might be a conflict to your race. You have to consider things like is the annual Tupperware party on the same weekend or maybe Revenge of the Nerds is playing at the drive-in on that Friday night.
If your going to put on a big race and promote it properly with the goal in mind of getting the biggest attendance possible why in the world would you schedule it the same weekend as one of the biggest diesel events of the year? (a diesel event that has been in October for several years)

That's like PRI deciding to have their show the same week as SEMA, and it shouldn't be based on "cause those are the dates the convention center gave me":bang

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.
Hope you guys have a great weekend of racing.:rockwoot:

Ok, when I read something of interest I acquisition knowledge "research" to cogitate myself to the author's message. This is imported for my critical thinking skill manifestation. So, I found myself logically trying to comprehend the analogie the author cited. First, I started to acculturate myself into the underground world of Tupperware parties. It took awhile, but I managed to infiltrate a group of women assembling on a Saturday afternoon to bond and show off their plastic, air lock , pastel colored vegetable containers. Although, a lot of my question were answered, I was still myth as to why this particular phenomenon was used as an example. I don't want to become wrapped around the axle over this, however I still fail to associate what a female bonding event has to do with diesel drag racing. Perhaps, the author can ex-spandex on this? :hehe:

Rut row ......... I got me a little something something put on the truck yesterday ..... look out 11's ............. WOW what a difference .........

Shambo said:
Dennis,
You bringing the black Dodge duelly down? I'm 1 and 1 we need a tie breaker!

Shambo,

We won't be able to make this one but I will make sure we get a chance to have a tie breaker in the future. Sounds like a great time we are missing out on. Good Luck to everyone:rockwoot: .

Dennis

Dennis Perry said:
Shambo,

We won't be able to make this one but I will make sure we get a chance to have a tie breaker in the future. Sounds like a great time we are missing out on. Good Luck to everyone:rockwoot: .

Dennis

hey mr dennis perry... if i could trade trucks... by far... it would be with yours! can you link me to where i can see more?

Camotanker said:
hey mr dennis perry... if i could trade trucks... by far... it would be with yours! can you link me to where i can see more?

If you go to www.nhrda.com under Outlaw race, there are quite a few. They have some really cool videos also. If you have seen those then let me know and I will get you more.

BTW: Nice cover shotfor DieselPower, that truck of yours is bad ass.
Dennis

Twisted Shifter said:
Rut row ......... I got me a little something something put on the truck yesterday ..... look out 11's ............. WOW what a difference .........
:redx:

Bye Now said:
If you go to www.nhrda.com under Outlaw race, there are quite a few. They have some really cool videos also. If you have seen those then let me know and I will get you more.

BTW: Nice cover shotfor DieselPower, that truck of yours is bad ass.
Dennis

I do the videos for the NHRDA. I know! lol.

I just don't remember seeing (and my memory sucks!) that sweet dually with big ass rims!

Thanks for the compliments. I DO remember that red truck with the art work down the side.

I think they let you make a solo pass to see how fast you could go... no?

Ok ... I was not able to make the DoubleTree deal work ..... So we it looks like we will be at the Hampton .... It will be $94.00 a night.
You need to tell them that you are with the NHRDA

4001 RCA Boulevard
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
(561) 625-8880
Click to get Google Map

I need to get an idea of who will be attending diner Friday night? I was thinking the same place we ate at Saturday night back in April.

Hi Chris,

Is it cause we didn't have enough rooms? I was just going to let you know we got three confirmed. I am waiting on two more.

The problem is they both have issues. One, the truck is down and they are trying to get it together and the other one it's an issue of getting time off from work, which they're going to need.

Thanks,
Vivian

Last edited:
Twisted Shifter said:
I need to get an idea of who will be attending diner Friday night? I was thinking the same place we ate at Saturday night back in April.

Mom and I will be there Chris, probably gonna have a few out of town guest's with me:evil :evil Gary

turbomatt1 said:
Matt Jr. says he's gonna need it!!! LOL

My son is offically calling "Mr" Bottle Baby out for a grudge race rematch....on the long track. He says that 8th mile 4x4 advantage wont save his bottle fed butt this time.:evil

:tree:

Now Matthew, the "Bottle Baby" accept's Jr's challenge:evil You should tell Jr. to be careful what ya wish for......... cause I'm comin loaded for bear
:hehe: and I still have two weeks to get ready!!!!!! Time will tell, see ya at the track. Gary

Back