EFI installed, not good

Ditto here. After the DMAX FCA failed we put in a Cummins FCA and haven't looked back. Fuel Pressures in the 22-24 psi range.

Fwiw i put lbz -lmm fpr on them they work perfectly no issues with the programming on the stock ecm but lb7-lly can be used an u just have to adjust the regulator current table they flow more fuel with the lbz regs anyway so put it in and bet your problem goes away and runs better. Itd not the Duramax fpr causeing issues.

Putting a lbz fpr in a lb7 cp3 you have to mod the table for the fuel pressure regulator current to work eith this carrys over to the cummins to so for example on the lb7 you start increasing the upper cells to around 1650-1600 ma and then make it linear to 0 on the bottom. Just some fyi

Last edited:
Turns out the pump controller was the problem, since I got my twin pump on ATS has updated there controller, had no issuses till EFI was put on and now the new controller gets along with the EFI and runs just fine

Turns out the pump controller was the problem, since I got my twin pump on ATS has updated there controller, had no issuses till EFI was put on and now the new controller gets along with the EFI and runs just fine

Hows that new tune working out for you??

Hows that new tune working out for you??

Haven't got it on yet, probably tomorrow, Jared and I where waiting to see if the controller worked like his did, so it's in the garage till then cause the tune now has bad injector rattle and im just keeping it safe for now and I'll let you know !!

Haven't got it on yet, probably tomorrow, Jared and I where waiting to see if the controller worked like his did, so it's in the garage till then cause the tune now has bad injector rattle and im just keeping it safe for now and I'll let you know !!

Good deal. Where you there when jared popped his freeze plug with all that boost???

Good deal. Where you there when jared popped his freeze plug with all that boost???

Nope I wasn't home yet, got the new tune on and it runs great, so time for some data logging

Thanks Dave and let Zach know I really like it !
Glad to do business with Starlite, get answers and help when needed

Last edited:
Smoken Gun. is that spencer in your picture?
Umm...I don't think so?? Spencer who? Is Spencer a yacht (just covering my bases)?

I assume you know the Spencer your asking about and are saying he has big flappy man boobs right? Again, unless Spencer is a yachtLOL.

Back