I got a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
God or gods is the way primitive man explained things that scared the bejesus out of him...pun intended!!

I tend to believe things that I have seen.. however, I have never seen an alien, but I know there is life on other planets.... I think "God" was an Alien, who came years ago a built all those dang pyramids just to mess with us.

But if you try to take God out of our countries history, and sell me a Holiday Tree, there is going to be a fight.

God or gods is the way primitive man explained things that scared the bejesus out of him...pun intended!!

I tend to believe things that I have seen.. however, I have never seen an alien, but I know there is life on other planets.... I think "God" was an Alien, who came years ago a built all those dang pyramids just to mess with us.

But if you try to take God out of our countries history, and sell me a Holiday Tree, there is going to be a fight.

I think i can live with all that Sleddie. There are lots of people out there, we are one rock from the sun our sun is typical there are google plex people out there that we will never connect with. Google is actually a number, It is a giant number and Google Plex is a number one followed by google zeros, there arent that many atoms in the universe.

So far as Aliens, if you read Revelation and Ezekiel there seem to be a lot of references to Aliens.......I just aint buying that yet sleddie. i'm thinking those Egyptians did that with pure Jew Slave labor.

We can detect other planets in other solar systems but we do it primarily by looking at the star wobble, Planet has to actually pass inbetween us and the star to see it. There are lots of people out there sleddie, i wonder if they fought like us, i wonder if they are confederates or yankees?

"The Great Pyramid is aligned almost perfectly North/South, with only 3 degrees of variation, a feat that no structure in our modern world has even come close to approaching. As such, it works as a giant sundial, accurately marking the solstices and equinoxes each year. It sits on a foundation that is over 13 acres in area and is almost perfectly level, only varying in height by 1/2 inch over the entire surface - another feat that we cannot duplicate today despite modern technology. It sits in the exact center of land mass of the earth at 30 degrees north and 31 degrees east, and is also believed to be precisely at the center of gravity of the earth. Though at first glance, these findings may seem coincidental, all other factors considered, this was very probably a very conscious placement by the builders."

Not even 1 billion slaves could so accurately position that pyramid. The degree of accuracy of it's positioning is even more amazing than the scale of construction or the mass of the stones.

"The Great Pyramid is aligned almost perfectly North/South, with only 3 degrees of variation, a feat that no structure in our modern world has even come close to approaching. As such, it works as a giant sundial, accurately marking the solstices and equinoxes each year. It sits on a foundation that is over 13 acres in area and is almost perfectly level, only varying in height by 1/2 inch over the entire surface - another feat that we cannot duplicate today despite modern technology. It sits in the exact center of land mass of the earth at 30 degrees north and 31 degrees east, and is also believed to be precisely at the center of gravity of the earth. Though at first glance, these findings may seem coincidental, all other factors considered, this was very probably a very conscious placement by the builders."

Not even 1 billion slaves could so accurately position that pyramid. The degree of accuracy of it's positioning is even more amazing than the scale of construction or the mass of the stones.

Sinner look i love ya aint I aint above you but i got a compass that can read to a 1/2 degree of magnetic north which is 1 degree off here
Magnetic Declination, Models, Data and Services | ngdc.noaa.gov

I dont know exactly what kind of Civil Engineers yall got up North but if you cant line up a structure within 3 degrees of true north here we call it GETTING FIRED!

That is the biggest bunch of HORSE CHIT I have ever read in My whole G'dam life. That chit is painful to read, its like getting a root Canal at the dentist."IT WORKS AS A SUNDIAL" Horse CHIT When is the solstice Sinner? WTF does it acts as a sundial mean? Solstice is generally dec 20th could be 21st summer solstice is 6 months later, i tell my kids we are Druids and will meet every equinox. We face Stonehenge, that was before Christianity. It actually was not before Jesus as Englands early history is spotty.

The Pyramids sit at the GRAVITY Center of earth????> WTF does that mean?????????????????????? SLEDDIE Help me my Northern Brother SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! i am loosing my F'ing mind. i am like Ricky BOBBY I AM ON FIRE< SAVE ME OPRAH WINFREY< SAVE ME TOM CRUISE> SAVE ME SLEDDIE HE IS ONE OF YOURS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles listen to me: I did not plan it this way, i was not trolling, i swear to god i wasnt. Charles do you know Platos Metaphor of the Cave? Do you know the frustration someone like me feels when he faces this kind of 2cd grade IQ? Thats why i am a F'ing troll thats why I am surly and intolerant, but i didnt mean it here charles, i really wanted to seek truth

JEEZ That has to be the stupidest chit i have ever read in my whole life, Give me your opinion Sleddie

They probably had a bad ass chalk line setter.

They can do it with the sun man, i dont know exactly how they do it, I use a compass, to shoot to 1/2 degree but you can take a LSU civil engineer and transport him naked back to 2000 BC and he will bang true north within like 1/8degree using the sun, 3 degrees?????, c'mon thats called getting fired down south

that may work in Pennsylvania but it aint gona keep you a job in the south

READ That paper wieght you have called the Bible, it may explain things. If you dont have one Diesels for Christ will send you some!

For a man who likes to piss on the concept of power and do it with such gusto.... you sure do seem to have a clear conception of this.

:hehe:

READ That paper wieght you have called the Bible, it may explain things. If you dont have one Diesels for Christ will send you some!

I dont recall saying it was a paper weight but if I did i appologize. I like genesis, EXODUS, I like REVELATION, I like EZEKIAL. I will be happy to read it. I would like my Bible sent to 131 SE Central Ave, Amite, La 70422

I just realized those Gideons put a bunch of bibles in hotel ponder when we had it full of Mexicans. Where would you suggest I start?

I can tell you where i am going to Start..... REVELATION!

if the modern world cant come close to it, how do we even know the pyramid is three degrees off of perfect? if the great pyramid is so perfect why is it 3 degrees off?

i am by far not the most knowledgeable about the bible, but what i do know is there is a God. i know i cant live with out him in my life

God does not want u to blindly believe. he wants you to search for him.

one thing for sure, no matter if u believe in God or not, we have all been given free minds to think and believe the way we want to. i choose to give God glory for all the amazing things in this world, u have the right to choose who or what u want to believe created the earth

if the modern world cant come close to it, how do we even know the pyramid is three degrees off of perfect? if the great pyramid is so perfect why is it 3 degrees off?

i am by far not the most knowledgeable about the bible, but what i do know is there is a God. i know i cant live with out him in my life

God does not want u to blindly believe. he wants you to search for him.

one thing for sure, no matter if u believe in God or not, we have all been given free minds to think and believe the way we want to. i choose to give God glory for all the amazing things in this world, u have the right to choose who or what u want to believe created the earth

Sound Wisdom! How do you know its 3 degrees off if we cant measure it today? Sound Wisdom!

Once me and a buddy started going to Church in Atlanta, well it was this singles group, it was fun plus they had some good looking women in there, they were Christians looking for husbands, we played flag football, i liked all of them, i actually dated one girl in there.

one day we have this bible study and a guy gets up and starts ripping Science. He was bashing science and ripping the Big bang theory. i couldnt take it anymore and i start ripping him. in hindsight, i should have shut my mouth. I told him listen to me, You are ripping science but BIG BANG is as least as good as your idea that there is this guy flying in a Chariot snapping his fingers and making planets and Stars. Well that was the end of that, that girl didnt want nothing to do with me after that, i was ostracized, i was out!She was a Christain, " Be ye not unequally yolked". i would have screwed that girls head up anyway

To me Delta S is god, you know what Delta S is? I wish i had a delta greek symbol on my puter but i dont, i need to get a greek computer, Delta S Is Entropy. Read platos republic, read the cave metaphor. Why is all this in my head? because i am a product of The LSU Chemistry and physics depts. Those guys Hammered me and taught me wisdom

search for Knowledge, search for truth, live as a Just man. i figure I am a pretty good man but i have stole a homeless mans hamburger before. i am no jesus Christ to be sure

charles wont talk to me anymore and he was my only hope for counseling.

I will buy a Bible and read it cover to cover then i will stand in the light of Jupiter and look up and see if i can get it. i just cant get it right now

You know something jponder....I like you.That last sentence is honest.And it means there is hope.Not hope that you will think like me or anyone else for that matter.But come to your own realization.Your own level of understanding within yourself.Not shutting the door is a good thing.

Sinner look i love ya aint I aint above you but i got a compass that can read to a 1/2 degree of magnetic north which is 1 degree off here
Magnetic Declination, Models, Data and Services | ngdc.noaa.gov

I dont know exactly what kind of Civil Engineers yall got up North but if you cant line up a structure within 3 degrees of true north here we call it GETTING FIRED!

That is the biggest bunch of HORSE CHIT I have ever read in My whole G'dam life. That chit is painful to read, its like getting a root Canal at the dentist."IT WORKS AS A SUNDIAL" Horse CHIT When is the solstice Sinner? WTF does it acts as a sundial mean? Solstice is generally dec 20th could be 21st summer solstice is 6 months later, i tell my kids we are Druids and will meet every equinox. We face Stonehenge, that was before Christianity. It actually was not before Jesus as Englands early history is spotty.

The Pyramids sit at the GRAVITY Center of earth????> WTF does that mean?????????????????????? SLEDDIE Help me my Northern Brother SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! i am loosing my F'ing mind. i am like Ricky BOBBY I AM ON FIRE< SAVE ME OPRAH WINFREY< SAVE ME TOM CRUISE> SAVE ME SLEDDIE HE IS ONE OF YOURS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles listen to me: I did not plan it this way, i was not trolling, i swear to god i wasnt. Charles do you know Platos Metaphor of the Cave? Do you know the frustration someone like me feels when he faces this kind of 2cd grade IQ? Thats why i am a F'ing troll thats why I am surly and intolerant, but i didnt mean it here charles, i really wanted to seek truth

JEEZ That has to be the stupidest chit i have ever read in my whole life, Give me your opinion Sleddie

I think you might need to look a little deeper into the Compass and it's true accuracy. The BEST compass available today has an accuracy of about half a degree. With 1/4* resolution. That is a Tri-axis GPS based device that runs about $150k. The lodestone compass believed to be the first compass ever made (The Olmec artifact) has an inherent accuracy of around +-5*. Which was dated about 1000-1200 years AFTER the construction of the Pyramids. There is no evidence of any magnetic ore or indications of compasses in any hieroglyphics so it is highly unlikely the Egyptians had acess to any such device. And since you need Sleddy to come to your rescue ask him if it's even possible to level a 13 acre plot to within a half inch even with today's best Trimble GPS units. This is not even touching the subject that the Great Pyramid is precisely centered on the Earth's land mass. They may have been constructed by slaves (highly unlikely) but 1 thing is certain the masters were not from this world.

And as to the South and their (your) abilities. You idiots could not even evacuate a small city with 48 hours notice of an impending hurricane. I am pretty sure I saw some of your Civil engineers looting liquor stores and Best Buy's on the news. And didn't the geniuses tell people to go into their attics, assuring them a certain death even though they knew the median level of Lake Pontchartrain averaged 5-15' above most housing in the city. And what is the labor count now 75-80% out of state contractors trying to rebuild that sediment pond y'all call a city. I mean really what kind of retards would build a city below sea level to begin with.

LOL :bang

You know something jponder....I like you.That last sentence is honest.And it means there is hope.Not hope that you will think like me or anyone else for that matter.But come to your own realization.Your own level of understanding within yourself.Not shutting the door is a good thing.

yes, i am being honest man, i fully understand how people wont take me that way. The fable of the boy who cried wolf comes to mind. I am talking straight from my soul, if i had a soul, I dont think i got a soul but if i did, i would be talking from it.

I am not going to walk into a forum called Diesels for Christ and BS, i might as well start messing with the United Daughters of The Confederacy.

A man has God and he is unshakable in his conviction. I envy people that have it. I envy them! I wish i had it, i want it!

Maybe i need to go back to Cave Diving. God has talked to me in a Cave, i've actually heard his Voice in my head. I heard him talk to me in complete sentences, but i was scared. i thought this is just my mind playing tricks on me. there aint no God i thought, what is this voice in my head?

I dove little river one night solo at midnight, back then you could dive it at midnight i dont think you can today. the Suwanee river was fixin to Siphon little river, its a hydrological event that happens. Springs will siphon when the river gets high enough, River has tannic acid in it from rotted leaves and such, river is murky, the springs are crystal clear when they are pumping.

I got dual 104's on my back, i got a steel 72 across my chest, i drop my O2 deco bottle at the entrance and tie off my primary reel in open water. Well it is Murky the river and the spring are in a battle. i see fingers of clear water water coming from the cave but the river is about to overload it and siphon which will blow the whole cave out it will be near zero vis. I head in with my reel and find the permanent line but it is still murky. i get close to Table rock and i bust through a wall of tannic water into crystal clear cave. I spin around and look at it and it was of the coolest things i have ever seen.

It was a battle between the cave and the river there was this solid wall of tannic water fighting the cave water, it was awesome looking. I continue in the Cave and hit the F lorida room which is a big cool room, i am ZEN, well my primary light fails and I am in total BLACKNESS. Look they got crawfish in caves that dont have eyeballs, dont need them, its worthless in the Blackness they are white, albinos, dont need eyeballs or pigments, you can shine your light on them and see their internal organs.

Well I have good bouyancy skills, I am full Cave certified but while firing up my backup light I hit the bottom of the cave and silt it out. when i get my secondary fired up i cant see nothing i am in mud, I cant put my hand in front of my mask and see it. I know what to do i swim till I hit the cave wall and tie off and search for the permanent line, i close my eyes, You dont need eyes in a silt out its better to close them as it keeps you more relaxed like you are doing a drill.

Well god starts talking to me with my eyes closed. He starts telling me everything i did wrong in my life. i am negotiating with him as i search for the permanent line, rooting around like a blind crawfish. I am upside down and rooting around and finally i hit the line. there is very little flow in the cave so the silt will stay there. I get on the line and open my eyes i am still silted out i cant see nothing i close my eyes again but i go the wrong way, i dont know direction at this point. i just know i am on the Gold line. i hit a line marker that tells me i am going the wrong way.

I turn and leave the cave and kneel in the moon light, it was a full moon. i sit there doing my deco with pure oxygen and i tell God look i will follow you, thank you, well I need to honor that commitment.

Moral of the story is a Man can have philosophy, physics, psychology, and Math but when the Chit hits the fan he is still going to turn to GOD! EVEN IF HE DONT BELIEVE IN HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back