Pay up sucka

OK fella's, you win. I'm old and old fashioned, a handshake or your word is all I need from someone. The world has turned into a very sh**ty place for us, but I do my best to remain in the past. Sorry, that's just me. Gary

I agree with you 110%, I wish it was just that easy. But that's not how the game is played.

While the handshake method works well, one thing about something in writing is that both parties fully understand what is supposed to happen and who is responsible for what.

If anyone on this thread wants to wake up to the real world, move here to Las Vegas and try to do anything on a handshake.......

You'll pack your bags and head back home in no time!

You should see the stuff that goes on in this town!

Back to the subject at hand. I'd put a lien on his house if the court order allows it. You can perfect the lien and a Judge will order the house to be sold in a public auction to pay all debts. If there is no equity in the house, meaning the loan amount exceeds the home's value, you will not see a dime as the mortgage company has first lien rights.

Also, if the shop/diesel business is incorporated, the corporate shield will protect his personal property and you won't be able to perfect on lien on anything that is not owned by the business.

Well i got the shaft too! Dropped off 12v short block and 1800.00 cash. Verbal agreement was get mahle piston kit and F1 drop in cam.. balance crank install rings bearings and cam! first two months was we were waiting on pistons, then three months of no answer or returned to findcalls. Finally left work early drove 200miles form work to MAD beat on shop door and no answer! walked around building through ajoining part store. and found him doing a clutch job and a S-10... lol i leave with a motor that has been untouched and the new cam. How much Money am I out???? I have kept my mouth shut for a year atleast hoping some money would turn up.

My post was a opinion im entitled to, and i even said that there was three sides to every storie,i did not take sides, just stateing what the blind can see....There is no excuse for it to have this long un rectified. period.

He is so low he cant even come on here and try and resolve the issue...thinking it will go away. his company will suffer......karma's a b!tch

I trust scott's opinion on the matter more than i do lloyd, because scott dont owe like 20 guys money for shady bussines practices.

scott is a man of his word, that i know, he is a customer of mine, and scott knows i am a man of my word also.

times are tough for everyone, and lloyd resorts to thievery.... look around im not the only one who thinks this is wrong man.

Wade you have no room to talk you are a thief yourself you still have yet to settle up with me for the billet intermediate shaft you shorted me on my hts transmission.

Well i got the shaft too! Dropped off 12v short block and 1800.00 cash. Verbal agreement was get mahle piston kit and F1 drop in cam.. balance crank install rings bearings and cam! first two months was we were waiting on pistons, then three months of no answer or returned to findcalls. Finally left work early drove 200miles form work to MAD beat on shop door and no answer! walked around building through ajoining part store. and found him doing a clutch job and a S-10... lol i leave with a motor that has been untouched and the new cam. How much Money am I out???? I have kept my mouth shut for a year atleast hoping some money would turn up.

Sorry to hear that man.

Question is this...Why do we and SO many others go so long without saying anything? I only went public when I felt I had no other recourse (nice guy/benefit of the doubt routine/angry dude at his door failed), only to have SEVERAL people contact me saying they have had similar issues, but don't want to say anything.

Tried calling before I left on a month long work trip to Japan...no answer, no surprise.

I tried stopping by the shop while I was in MD picking up some things I had to leave when I moved. I was hoping to have a nice civil conversation, hopefully find a way to settle this, since the few phone calls I have made have gone unanswered.

I got to MAD at around 10:00 am on a Thursday and the shop was closed up tight, I waited for about an hour before I had to go take care of the real reason I drove half way across the country.

Jus sayin...

Back