Pay up sucka

OMG WOW just finished reading...most of it at least, I skipped over the 'helpful suggestions' and I would gladly relinquish the money owed to me for the knowledge of Lloyd being placed in prison...not a nice county prison either, but federal pound him in the ass prison.

SHughes thank you for making this public I spend quiet a bit of money on my truck at local shops and some throughout the country. This will defiantly be a company that I will never do business with. Ps welcome to Nebraska:Cheer:

OMG WOW just finished reading...most of it at least, I skipped over the 'helpful suggestions' and I would gladly relinquish the money owed to me for the knowledge of Lloyd being placed in prison...not a nice county prison either, but federal pound him in the ass prison.
Yeah, send him my way. I'll make sure the dirtbag gets taken real good care of.

I'm sure there's two sides to that story too.......um....yeah.

Like was said earlier smoke=fire most of the time. I consider this a preponderance of evidence. Which in the court of public opinion is more tan adequate.

Well, I do have some info (not related to me directly) that I will not divulge. But other than that. As far as my case, I have a collection agency working on it. I'm not going into details though.

Suffice it to say though...The satisfaction of having won in court is about all I believe I'll see.

I can't help but wonder if some of his other customers or business partners or friends have actual knowledge of where certain things ended up.

Plus I want to keep this thread from getting locked. LOL

Seriously! U won in your mind, u moved half way across the country, u finally got someone else to build your truck. Grow up, move on amd let it die. If this situation that started t over a year ago os all u have to worry about then u need another hobby. Wish i had that little going on n my life.

Seriously! U won in your mind, u moved half way across the country, u finally got someone else to build your truck. Grow up, move on amd let it die. If this situation that started t over a year ago os all u have to worry about then u need another hobby. Wish i had that little going on n my life.

He has every right in this world to get whats owed him that he literally got phucked out of!!!

No kretzer, I just believe that someone knows something. That is all. And getting parts back or knowing what happened to them would be nice.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

If the same would have happened to me, I would be bumping this thread every week.

Kretzer!!!! Buddy ole pal......hey i need to borrow a couple grand. Dont worry ill get you paid pack with in two years......but if i dont we will just call it even.............K?

Kretzer!!!! Buddy ole pal......hey i need to borrow a couple grand. Dont worry ill get you paid pack with in two years......but if i dont we will just call it even.............K?

Thats kinda what I was thinking too I call next free $2000 from Kretzer! I would like to know what happened to the parts and trucks too?

It was settled by the court system. I guess u all hold grudes longee than i do. It sucks yes, it has happened to me in the PAST and guess what i moved on without whining to the judicial system to solve my problems. Life is too short to live in the past.

It was settled by the court system. I guess u all hold grudes longee than i do. It sucks yes, it has happened to me in the PAST and guess what i moved on without whining to the judicial system to solve my problems. Life is too short to live in the past.

Unless he has his money back, it isn't settled. Maybe you can afford to piss 2 grand away, but not everyone can. I know I wouldn't give up until it was settled.

Back