Comp D Stocker to Rocker charity raffle

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Just in time for Christmas, we would like to announce the first official CompD "Stocker to Rocker" charity raffle! You wanted your truck to run circles around your wussy friends, so you came to Comp D. We would like to say thanks to each of you, and help out a great charity just in time for Christmas. :woohoo:

What we have for the lucky winner!

The good folks at FASS , Di Pricol, TS Performance, Silverline exhaust, Dominator Diesel, Diesel Innovations, THAT Preston, Geno's garage, TDR, Black widow diesel, Diesel Girlz clothing and DP tuners have donated:
1. FASS fuel system to fuel your ride,
2. A set of Di Pricol gauges, (Pyro, EGT, and Tranny) to monitor the beast under the hood, and,
3. A TS performance MP8 to make it haul ass!
4. Silverline Exhaust system to make it Rumble and reduce the EGT's
5 S&B Intake system to get the air you need for it to breathe
6. Train horns for your ride, (to scare everyone that gets in the way of the new power)
7. a set of Centric pads and rotors from Diesel Innovations
8.Your choice of a PML differential cover or Transmission pan, from out Friends at Geno's Garage.
9. A 3 year Subscription/Renewal from out friends at TDR
10.A set of ARP headstuds from Greg Hogue's motorsportssupply.com
11. Complete Spearco intercooler form your frineds at Black Widow Diesel
12. One "diesel wardrobe" one each of their shirts from their line of clothing!!!!
13. A $250.00 gift certificate from DP tuners to use on whatever you want.
14.The NHRDA would like to donate a 2008 membership and $100.00 gift certificate towards NHRDA apparel.
15. A $400 Gift Certificate towards the purchase of a turbo system from BD Power!!

One person wins the whole enchilada!

If you have dreamed of turning your truck into a smokin hotrod, here is your chance. These are some of the top performers in the diesel performance industry, and one of you will win the whole tire shredding, soot throwing package.

All Proceeds will go to St Judes Childrens Hospital, just prior to Christmas. We are selling the raffle tickets at a minimum of $25.00 each, Remember it's for the kids and Families of St. Judes so if you want to kick in more that's even better. Thats as little as $25.00 for a chance to win over $6000.00 worth of the highest quality products for your rig. This is a non-brand specific giveaway. Whether you drive a Dodge, Chevrolet, or Ford, you have the chance to win. Its a great giveaway, and a great cause. :rockwoot:

Thanks for being the best, and thanks for making Comp D what it is today, THE premier diesel performance website. We recognize that you have the option to spend your time anywhere on the net, and you choose to come here. Thanks to FASS, Di Pricol, TS performance, Silverline and Dominator Diesel for sponsoring the products for the giveaway. These are a few of the same products we will be running on your Comp D "Deranged" Drag truck. Each are the leaders in what they do, and we cannot say thanks enough. They not only sponsor our site, and this giveaway, but they can make your truck perform and run like you always dreamed it would.

The raffle will run from Today till December 14th at midnight, with a drawing held the 15th. If you are interested in purchasing a raffle ticket, you can PM me, I am clearing out my PM box right now, or send the money via Paypal to my paypal account, (make sure you give me your name and contact info): Baja302@hotmail.com. I will be getting back to you ASAP to let you know how to send payment. We will accept paypal, Cash, and Checks, (Good ones only please LOL). I will give you the information where to send the $$$$. Remember, ALL proceeds are going to help the kids and the families of St. Judes Children's research hospital.

Here:
http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=f2bfab46cb118010VgnVCM1000000e2015acRCRD

Thanks Again Gang!:thankyou2::thankyou2:

-Competition Diesel Staff

Last edited:
What a GREAT way to give back to our members ! And proceeds go to charity !!

Let's get everyone aboard!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

If you win, Dalpilot will also dance at your choice of Wedding, birthday party or social event of your choice. :woohoo:

Thanks for supporting the cause guys!

Timbeaux38 said:
If you win, Dalpilot will also dance at your choice of Wedding, birthday party or socail event of your choice. :woohoo:

Thanks for supporting the cause guys!

....in a full Quagmire outfit! This is your chance, members! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Someone is gonna make out like a bandit...and the kids are gonna get some help too. It's a win-win no matter how you slice it.

Back