3rd Annual Desert Diesel Nationals

So is that Fox Sport SW? Got a sister in Phoenix maybe you can get a date and I can have her record it for me. Better yet maybe you can get a copy Randy and pull out all the commericals and post it on the NHRDA website?

Sweet!!! I can't believe how fast this is coming up...I get that "oh crap, it's only x weeks" feeling every time I look at a calendar! I better get my crap together...

Sweet!!! I can't believe how fast this is coming up...I get that "oh crap, it's only x weeks" feeling every time I look at a calendar! I better get my crap together...

i wanted to post this sooner, but after telling everyone last year i was coming, and didn't show up,:bang my wife and baby's plane ticket are bought, my truck and I will be at the mar 6 NHRDA event, looking forward too seeing everyone there. with any luck max'd out will run pro street:rockwoot: and ct will grow a set and run pro street :bang and the rest of us will have fun in superstreet:cheer::rockwoot: see u guys at the :tree:

Max'd out will be running pro street. I'll bet a 1/2 gal of Crown that CT will run in super street because he's scared....:shake:

Let's get a head count on who is going for sure.

Event is about a month away who is going to this event and will be racing for sure.

We will be there with two trucks, who else??/

Event is about a month away who is going to this event and will be racing for sure.

We will be there with two trucks, who else??/

It is not looking good for us. We are still waiting on our TOP SECRET parts.
Even if they show the truck wont be tested or tuned.
We might put it on display there for MBRP sounds like they will have a booth there.

We might put it on display there for MBRP sounds like they will have a booth there.

Come on, you can test it there! ;)

I'm still a "maybe". Hoping to have a new converter and Caltracs for the old F350, to make use of its newfound horsepower. It'll still be a slow ET truck, but at least I won't be the slowest truck at the event.

Don't know how many passes she'll hold for but are a go. I think we might be travelling down with Aaron from CT. Can't wait.

Come on Brad , dont be a sissy , I am bringing a truck down i havent even started yet , and wont get started for a few more weeks :bang , plus all new everything bumper to bumper . Bring that beast down there and run it !

Come on Brad , dont be a sissy , I am bringing a truck down i havent even started yet , and wont get started for a few more weeks :bang , plus all new everything bumper to bumper . Bring that beast down there and run it !

Should we accidently end up in VEGAS again, you coming ?

LOL, just an accidental turn towards NV?

Looks like I'm about 98.3% sure to go. Just got off the phone with Dunrite Converters, having one built for my truck (but it might not be done in time for this race). Also ordered my Caltracs, should see them in about a week. With any luck, I'll finally be able to race like a "normal" diesel, shallow staging with the boost up. So in a way, I'll be racing for the first time in a "new" truck too!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

LOL, just an accidental turn towards NV?

Looks like I'm about 98.3% sure to go. Just got off the phone with Dunrite Converters, having one built for my truck (but it might not be done in time for this race). Also ordered my Caltracs, should see them in about a week. With any luck, I'll finally be able to race like a "normal" diesel, shallow staging with the boost up. So in a way, I'll be racing for the first time in a "new" truck too!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

That's not good news for the bracket racers, you were bad enough in the old truck. Great White Jim is in for some trouble.

Gettin New Injectors in my truck here soon...
This will be the first time on the track with them...
Comin from Northen California with the guys from Jefferson State Diesel
Will be a fun/long road trip :hehe:
:tree:

Gettin New Injectors in my truck here soon...
This will be the first time on the track with them...
Comin from Northen California with the guys from Jefferson State Diesel
Will be a fun/long road trip :hehe:
:tree:

Should I bring the trailer?

Back