3rd Annual Desert Diesel Nationals

since when did spending more on ones truck have something to do with fuel mileage? You were concerned about your transmission last year and your talking about putting in some injectors, such a great way to prolong the life of ones tranny. Don't get your panties in a bunch over a someone messing with you. Yeah I have put some money into the truck, but it's all in the supporting mods to handle the power. This is why the transmission will be gone through before the season starts. Things break and that's a part of racing. 3.5 weeks and it's time to put some miles on the truck.

Not "concerned" bout my tranny last year... only got worried about sled pulling... im sure it can hold up with some baby swamps... except it does worry me that It has never been replaced, where as some people i know with OBS PSD's have gone through 3 tranny's at 150k miles, I havent had one new one... I think I might get a Mag-Hytec to keep my tranny cooler, and (or) a tranny cooler. And my "panties" are not in a bunch, lol... just replyin to a smart @$$ comment
:eek:wned:

CT is moving up to prostreet cause he's affraid of the ol ford in superstreet LOL this is going to be an awesome road trip

If Arron can't fit you into his dance calander I'll race you in White Out. It will be the truck's coming out party with the new turbos, injectors, suspension, electric fans and lift pump set up. Don't have a clue how it will all work but will be fun seeing how it runs. It should be pretty competitive with your truck.

If Arron can't fit you into his dance calander I'll race you in White Out. It will be the truck's coming out party with the new turbos, injectors, suspension, electric fans and lift pump set up. Don't have a clue how it will all work but will be fun seeing how it runs. It should be pretty competitive with your truck.

Ehhh it's awful nice of you to say i might be able to hang in there with your duramax:rockwoot:cause we all know ford's can't compete:bangit should be alot of fun, hopefully your chev works better than my service truck from work, my 09 lmm chev just left me on the side of the road for the third time in 6 months:bangi swear she know's i'm a ford guy:hehe: my wife is looking forward to the sun,

Well Ken seeing how CT was scared of the ford and moved to prostreet, i guess your my next victim:kick::cheer: see you at the :tree: you better bring some:nos::hehe:

Dont be countin your chickens before they hatch:poke: and you know we will be packin bigger :nos: bottles and well a bigger lunch will just slow us down.LOL

Looking forward to finally getting the match up between Max'd out and CT its been a long time coming.

Cant wait to see all you guys in Phoenix should be a great time.:Cheer:

You better pack a big lunch and a even bigger :nos: bottle if you think you'll keep up with that white truck. :hehe:

Nathan it's more like:nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos: and more:nos::nos::nos::nos::hehe:

I've only run two stages so far, but if you want a tuning I'll put a couple more in LOL

Sounds good looks like we may finally get our match up. Your probably way faster than me now though.

Dont expect much , never ran it before so it will be its maiden voyage , new suspension (4linked) , new motor , new trans , new turbo's all built by a the same smuck :hehe: It should do well this year but not expecting much this first event i have alot to dial in, if it hits mid 10's i will be happy .............. for now anyway :evil

Yeah I have Max'd out and Trent... anyone else while we are at it?
I am sure there will be a few more :hehe: mines not nec a call out but look forward to running against your truck .

Ehhh it's awful nice of you to say i might be able to hang in there with your duramax:rockwoot:cause we all know ford's can't compete:bangit should be alot of fun, hopefully your chev works better than my service truck from work, my 09 lmm chev just left me on the side of the road for the third time in 6 months:bangi swear she know's i'm a ford guy:hehe: my wife is looking forward to the sun,

Well Ken seeing how CT was scared of the ford and moved to prostreet, i guess your my next victim:kick::cheer: see you at the :tree: you better bring some:nos::hehe:

I think I'll stick to natural air for a while at least. Would ruin my reputation if I stuck a bottle on it. Mind you, I'm old and naturally treacherous so you never know.:evil

I think I'll stick to natural air for a while at least. Would ruin my reputation if I stuck a bottle on it. Mind you, I'm old and naturally treacherous so you never know.:evil

no problem, i'll put a third stage on my truck and call it yours:kick::hehe::rockwoot:

Not "concerned" bout my tranny last year... only got worried about sled pulling... im sure it can hold up with some baby swamps... except it does worry me that It has never been replaced, where as some people i know with OBS PSD's have gone through 3 tranny's at 150k miles, I havent had one new one... I think I might get a Mag-Hytec to keep my tranny cooler, and (or) a tranny cooler. And my "panties" are not in a bunch, lol... just replyin to a smart @$$ comment
:eek:wned:

Your so full of it. I should have saved all your texts from when you first got the gauges put in your truck. You were ready to pull the trans when you were driving on the freeway and it was 200+. You message me like a teenage girl that just missed her period. You were not sure if you should drive it anywhere long distance for fear it was on it's way out. Then it turned to questions on your pyrometer and if your truck was running hotter than it should. So don't try to tell me you were not concerned about your trans. The trailer comment had to do with the last time I left the state to go drag racing I towed home a blowed up truck. It was just meant as something funny. You just happened to be the one to post something that fit the situation. So just calm down.

Last edited:
no problem, i'll put a third stage on my truck and call it yours:kick::hehe::rockwoot:

hope you have some serious Bandit straps to help keep the heads on that thing, remember there are fans on either side, hate to see someone get beaned by a flying 6.0 head.:poke::ford::D

hope you have some serious Bandit straps to help keep the heads on that thing, remember there are fans on either side, hate to see someone get beaned by a flying 6.0 head.:poke::ford::D

When my truck goes in next week for a roll bar, I'll see if he can put a cage around the engine LOL

Back