3rd Annual Desert Diesel Nationals

The NHRDA is proud to announce the two latest sponsors of the Desert Diesel Nationals; Thank you and please welcome

Spectator fee
Adults $10.00
Military $5.00
Kids 12 & under free Free
Parking $5.00

Tech Card Fee
Top Diesel $75.00
Pro Stock $75.00
Pro Street $50.00
Super Street $40.00
Sportsman Et $25.00
Test n Tune $25.00

Gates open 9am

Tech opens 9.30 till 11.00 am

1st round Qualifying 11.00am

2nd round Qualifying 11.45am

3rd round Qualifying 12.30 pm

National Anthem 1.00 pm

Show n Shine Competition 1.00 pm

1st round eliminations 1.15 pm

2nd round eliminations 2.00 pm

Show n shine trophy 2.45 pm

3rd round eliminations 3.00 pm

Burnout Contest 3.30 pm

3rd round eliminations 4.00 pm

Burnout Contest trophy 4.30 pm
Raffle contest winners 4.30 pm

Finals all classes 4.45 pm

Drag Race Trophy 5.00 pm

NHRDA Payouts

Top Diesel
Winner $1,500.00
Runner up $750.00

Pro Stock
Winner $1,000.00
Runner up $500.00

Pro Street
Winner $700.00
Runner up $350.00

Super Street
Winner $500.00
Runner up $250.00

Sportsman Et
Winner $300.00
Runner up $150.00

Burnout Contest
Free to enter, but must register @ the NHRDA trailer.
Open to the first 10 entries.

Show n Shine
Free to enter, but must register @ NHRDA trailer.

Jefferson State Diesel Dyno Competition
$60 FOR 2 PULLS$75.00 FOR 3 PULLS
4 Classes:
Street, Modified, Super Modified, Unlimited

Gratz on the 2 new sponsors!!! Hopefully a lot of people dyno there trucks, ill be dyno'in mine with my new injectors...

The NHRDA is proud to announce that we have confirmation that Banks Power will be in attendance with the rail

Banks-rail_shop.jpg

Does anyone know if they are doing a test and tune friday like the did last year ? I think friday day was a private T&T and evening was a public test and tune ?

Does anyone know if they are doing a test and tune friday like the did last year ? I think friday day was a private T&T and evening was a public test and tune ?

The gates open at 6 P.M. on Friday, March 5th, and the Test and Tune/Friday Night Challenge starts at 7 P.M.. $25 to race, $15 for Spectators. Very similar to last year.

Looks like I won't be the only OBS trying out new injectors and Swamps tunes for the first time! Hopefully neither one of us needs a trailer!

So what all will you be running in a truck?

(p.s. got my injectors today, but dont have the right swamps tunes cause the guy at swamps apparently didnt think ahead enough to know that I would need the tunes to convert my truck to single shots... ugh, hopefully Ill have them in Monday)

So what all will you be running in a truck?

Just what's in my signature, plus Caltracs traction bars (installed them a couple of days ago). I MAY get a new converter by then, but it is iffy. The guys at Dunrite Converters are doing one for me, but they have not done an E4OD converter in recent years (and they are trying a few things to get it just right for my truck). Hopefully I can get there in time to run test & tune, to decide how I want to launch my truck. The Caltracs definitely improved traction, but I'm not sure if it will be enough to launch this nose-heavy tank with a boosted launch. Before this I have always left at zero boost, and deep-staged the truck to cut a light (want to leave at the same spot on the tree as my car).

Another question - will we be allowed to camp at the track? Is anyone else camping at the track?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Just what's in my signature, plus Caltracs traction bars (installed them a couple of days ago). I MAY get a new converter by then, but it is iffy. The guys at Dunrite Converters are doing one for me, but they have not done an E4OD converter in recent years (and they are trying a few things to get it just right for my truck). Hopefully I can get there in time to run test & tune, to decide how I want to launch my truck. The Caltracs definitely improved traction, but I'm not sure if it will be enough to launch this nose-heavy tank with a boosted launch. Before this I have always left at zero boost, and deep-staged the truck to cut a light (want to leave at the same spot on the tree as my car).

Another question - will we be allowed to camp at the track? Is anyone else camping at the track?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Oh gotcha... well, we will see how long our tranny's hold up..
how long have u had those baby's in?

I won't be racing, since I don't think the airline will let me check my truck as baggage. But I'll see you guys there. Just bought my tickets/hotel/car.

Back