Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Here's my western star at work.

ED78CC1A-7762-4192-B2EF-12A646106A97-4445-000005AFA0D30403.jpg

That's one reason guys have so much trouble with them. They have 18:1 compression and 55 psi boost=no bueno
Well most of the problem is the dumb ass engineers who said the liner protrusion can be like .002-.006". Anything below .006 and your on borrowed time. The 6NZ's weren't like this, but an acert is a crap shoot.

Help a trucker out please,

I'm in a competition to win some free stuff from BD. It's on Facebook and whoever gets the most likes wins some free stuff. So if you guys could please go like the picture that says Mitchell Fried that would be awesome. It is on the BD Diesel Performance page on Facebook. I also have a link, I am not sure if it'll work.

http://www.facebook.com/BD.Diesel.Performance?fref=ts

Thanks!!

About 800 pounds, that's including the steel bracket that holds it to the frame

Screw you guys, I'll be singing love songs to this thing the first time I smoke an elk and can drive away LOL

I'm not debating it serves a purpose, or that it does a damn good job of doing so, but damn that thing is ugly.

Help a trucker out please,

I'm in a competition to win some free stuff from BD. It's on Facebook and whoever gets the most likes wins some free stuff. So if you guys could please go like the picture that says Mitchell Fried that would be awesome. It is on the BD Diesel Performance page on Facebook. I also have a link, I am not sure if it'll work.

http://www.facebook.com/BD.Diesel.Performance?fref=ts

Thanks!!
Who gives a flyin phuck what you win from BD! GTFO

Sounds like you're a little butt hurt you didn't win. Free is free man. If you're gonna be an ass about why don't you GTFO
I can't be butthurt because I don't want any BD crap. And anytime you think you are a big enough ole boy to make me GTFO, you ask the admin and mods here! Phucktard!

Lol Mr, Bigman over here with no life and 965 posts on CompD. Settle the phuck down man.
I'm not the phuckstik that posted that crap in a truck thread! You say "fellow drivers"? Post pics of your truck or GTFO! This is not the thread to beg for help winning a bunch of BD crap.

Ever replaced a kw hood that's been smashed by a deer? Not cheap. LOL
About $12,000 if it's the newer '03+ lightweight hood (not fiberglass).:doh:

That's the quote the dealer body shop gave me because a tire broke my fender. Add the price of the grill to that also.

Last edited:
About $12,000 if it's the newer '03+ lightweight hood (not fiberglass).:doh:

That's the quote the dealer body shop gave me because a tire broke my fender. Add the price of the grill to that also.

See.....not cheap. Lol

Anywho....here's how my day went. 80+ miles with iron on.

Started off innocent enough, no iron on here
e4u7apyz.jpg

Sh1t went south REALLY fast, on a 4% grade here
5aha7aje.jpg

I passed a guy on meacham last night with iron on, bare and dry and sparks a flying lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Back