Gettting a face lift...

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Well Im doing a little facelift. She is going to get a whole new look about her when im done and hopefully a few more ponys under the hood. :evil
Im not letting anything outta the bag yet... Only a select few know whats going on right now. But if all goes well she will turn some more heads both on and off the track...:blahblah1:

Fireman450

Well just as a little up date, She has been put on a little diet here and there and is getting a whole new paint job plus a more streamlined look. Out front she is getting some leaky spots fixed to help keep all that important stuff togeather. Ill get a little teaser pic up here shortly.

Fireman450

Some progress....

Well heres some progress we have done so far, Paint is almost done, Still waiting on a charger, cam and a few other goodies to arrive so we can get her moving under her own power. Working on skirting out the bed after it was shortened 8 inches and narrowed 6 inches on each side. Have to rethink a hitch design but I have a good idea. Pulled out the ol bench and put in a couple of buckets, gotta fab up some kind of console, and get all the wiring done to all my switches and relays. I thinks she is coming along well. Hope to have her ready to run by TS.

Fireman450

Attachments

• First coat.jpg
    First coat.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Hood1.jpg
    Hood1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Lost my a$$.jpg
    Lost my a$$.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 91
  • New paint here too.jpg
    New paint here too.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 132
  • Hitch2.jpg
    Hitch2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Shiney stuff.jpg
    Shiney stuff.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 88
  • New shoes.jpg
    New shoes.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 84
I am really really looking forward to all of those steak dinners and expensive drinks your gonna buy me for my labor bill, lol

Oh he already knows I'm not cheap on labor lol.

If it doesn't atleast get off the line and perform like the rest of them, I am burning it to the ground myself right on the track.......

Well worked on the back end some, Got her skirted and some new shiney things put on. Still waiting on hard parts... grumble. Im really getting the itch to get this thing running again. Heres a few pics of the progress.

Fireman450

Attachments

• Back End.jpg
    Back End.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Front Wheels.jpg
    Front Wheels.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Making Progress.jpg
    Making Progress.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 73
looks like you guy's have been busy looking good.
We started takeing ours apart yesterday so the frame can be sand blasted and painted this week end.did you get the rest of your motor parts.
Dale

looks like you guy's have been busy looking good.
We started takeing ours apart yesterday so the frame can be sand blasted and painted this week end.did you get the rest of your motor parts.
Dale

Nope....:banghead: Still waiting. Cam should be in any day now, and going to get my charger ordered this week. Fixin to go and see about getting my vinyl here in the next day or so. Hoping I can get a little sponsorsip on that part...lol But in the mean time Im fixn to go roll Bragg outta bed, we are gonna pull the tranny, trans case, clutch, and injectors out of his truck today. Should have them all out in a few hours. I beleve its gonna be a good day tater.... or atleast I hope so...lol

Lynn

Heres a rough idea of the new hitch set up. The two bars in the center are going to be set farther forward at the top. Then the reciver will be welded between them acording to our measurements. The Hitch we are making will be adjustable between 24 and 32 inches. So much work so little time...lol wait I said that wrong Plenty of time... so little moneys.:kick:

Lynn

Oh pay no attention to the crappy 2 min sketch job.....:hehe:

Attachments

• Hitch Sketch.bmp
    246.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Hitch Sketch2.bmp
    316.3 KB · Views: 168
Back