Gettting a face lift...

I know the feeling about so VERY LITTLE$$$$$$$$ we just have to do what we can.
I get to go take that stupid testing next week so I can go back to work:woohoo: will be nice to finnally get a paycheck again after 6 1/2 months they cut my disability check off last weekSo this week going to be eating roman nooddles and salten's just kidding we have a freezer with Deere and beef in yet.
Looks like the hitch will work fine.

What did you all stay up all night and party means he is still in bed.

Dale

No My friends call me a Vampire because I stay up at night and sleep all day. Over 5 years of grave yard shifts and late night 2nd shifts does that to ya after a while lol.

That's no excuse just get up and get to work no time for sleeping.you have truck to work on get up.

Dale

Well Got my cam in and had a little setback. Gonna end up tearing the motor down and flycutting the pistons. So I gotta hustle. Im hoping to have her tore down and back together by the end of the week.

Lynn

Well Got the dang thang together today for the most part. Still got some little stuff to clean up and paint then she should be about ready to go.
Still waiting on my exh manifold so I can get my tubo on and hood stack mocked up. Then just have to fab up my hitch and a few odds and ends then its off to TS....... :woohoo: Kinda disapointed that I wont have a test hook on her first. Oh well....

Lynn

We will tie a log chain to a dozer or the 1066 IH and I'll slowly apply the brakes out in the field if we have too lol. Just to test things out of course.

i think you will do just fine did alright last season and now you have more power.I will have the wife send the turbo elbow off monday with a clamp just replace it when you can.
Dale

i think you will do just fine did alright last season and now you have more power.I will have the wife send the turbo elbow off monday with a clamp just replace it when you can.
Dale

Thanks a million Dale. Will do bud. :Cheer:

Lynn

Some Teaser Pics

Here she is as of 1am this morning. Still lacking the bumper and a few other odds and ends, but yall get the idea. Enjoy....:Cheer:

Lynn

Attachments

• Teaser1.jpg
    Teaser1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Teaser2.jpg
    Teaser2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 66
That looks sharp!

Cant wait to see the new motor set up! Got to see it pull last year when I came down with the PureDieselPower.com crew and it was definatly fun to watch!

Truck looks good red now you need some kind of graghics I happen to know a man that does that kind of work I have seen his work he is good:bow:not sure what he charges.
was that the rite elbow for your turbo.
:Cheer:good luck this weekend keep me informed:poke:eek:n how things are going at TS.wish we could have made it.
Dale

Truck looks good red now you need some kind of graghics I happen to know a man that does that kind of work I have seen his work he is good:bow:not sure what he charges.
was that the rite elbow for your turbo.
:Cheer:good luck this weekend keep me informed:poke:eek:n how things are going at TS.wish we could have made it.
Dale

Yea that was the right elbow. just had to make a 4inch to 31/2 in reducer but it all works fine now thank you.
As for the graphics Ive got a guy that is susposed to be working on it. I doubt Ill have them on by TS. I need to give him a call first thing in the morning.
And trust me ill keep you up dated.

Lynn

lol. I know, but he made a second pass with the throttle to the floor and it still choked down on the start and snuffed its self on the far end.

lol. I know, but he made a second pass with the throttle to the floor and it still choked down on the start and snuffed its self on the far end.

:umno: uhhhhhh wwweeellll..... it wasnt quit to the floor that time either ol pal.......:bang Left out about 4200 the 2nd pass.... Now that I know what to kinda expect Ill do better at Temple hill this next weekend....:rockwoot:

Lynn

Back